CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Business Process Analyst in Albany, Georgia
Business Process Analyst
Find similar career opportunities
Business Process Analyst
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Albany, Georgia, United States
Position ID: J1218-0104
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal is looking for a Business Process Analyst to work on technical application development projects and business process analysis projects for MARCORLOGCOM. The Business Process Analyst will be the conduit between the user population and the development team for a cloud based emerging technology.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Act as a business process liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
• Participate in user training and support sessions
• Participate in all facets of SDLC methods including analysis, design, and development of modern IT applications. Excellent oral and written communications skills particularly conveying complex technical concepts to program-oriented clients.
• Researches existing applications, system data, business processes and constraints to evaluate current and future system capabilities
• Work with senior client functional managers and staff. Advise on interface design, systems requirements, and all phases of the SDLC and best practices.
• Create current and future business process designs and work flows to identify areas for improvement
• Track progress on various initiatives and make decisions / recommendations to mitigate risk, ensure timely responses and escalate appropriately as required. Identifies issues that may be a risk to the project and communicates the risks and possible mitigations to the team and clients.
• Work closely with business system analysts and both program and functional clients to develop technology systems that meet business requirements and mission.
• Offer recommendations for improvements in systems, applications, processes, and solving problems that may arise in the course of client operations.
• In depth knowledge of Marine Corps and MARCORLOGCOM's policies and procedures specific to inventory control and equipment accountability
• Knowledge of MARCORLOGCOM G4/MFSC business processes
• Experience with DoD's Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR)
• Experience in developing and implementing efficient quality measurement systems
• Skilled in data analysis and developing reporting mechanisms and presentations to support system integration and sustainment.
• Must have excellent commnication skills, written and verbal
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Ability to effectivley communicate both orally and in writing
• US Citizenship is required.
• High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
• Proficiency in standard office automation software.
• Understanding and knowledge of USMC Logistics operations and policies.
• Experience in understanding complex policies and translating into business processes and procedures.
• Experience in communicating status to management and ranking personnel.
• Understanding of the software development lifecycle and ability to identify functional requirements that can be translated to technical system requirements.
• Knowledge of the operation of client logistics automated information systems
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.