CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Logistics Systems Analyst in Albany, Georgia
Logistics Systems Analyst
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Logistics Systems Analyst
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Albany, Georgia, United States
Position ID: J0920-2102
Employment Type: Full Time
The Logistics Analyst is knowledgeable of Department of Defense (DoD), Navy and Marine Corps logistics policy and processes, and familiar with existing Logistics Information Systems (LIS) supporting those business processes. This position requires superior knowledge in a supply and /or maintenance area with the ability to develop functional requirements for complex integrated logistical systems; or developing recommendations for functional process improvements.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provide general consulting, problem assessment, analysis, proposed solutions and development of processes, tools and strategies geared toward logistics business process improvements
• Analyze processes with an understanding of logistics problems and propose solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment
• Perform functional and System gap analysis of current processes and provide recommendations on improvement.
• Identify and recommend performance metrics, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to assist in providing faster, accurate and reliable services across the entire operational environment.
• Communicating with internal/external parties to provide status updates, analyze simple to complex problems and determine possible solutions for technical and procedural issues that may arise.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent oral, written and documentation skills
• Experience with GCSS-MC
• Microsoft Office Suite
• DoD Secret Clearance, per Federal stipulation
• Oracle Discovery Reports Writer
• Working knowledge of MS VISIO
• Lean Six Sigma Methodologies
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.