CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Microsoft Exchange & Blackberry System Administrator in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Microsoft Exchange & Blackberry System Administrator
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Would you like to be part of an IT organization offering greater opportunity and challenge? Come join us at CGI to start up a new project supporting one of our clients in an exciting industry. You’ll have the opportunity to play a key role in a ServiceNow implementation from the very beginning. Based on our industry-specific focus, we can offer you a work environment where you will be challenged and will grow and develop your career in a meaningful way. We will help you reach your full potential by providing learning materials & training, mentoring & coaching, as well as ongoing recognition and feedback… plus opportunities to advance!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Reporting directly to Service Delivery Team Lead – Storage, Backup, AD and Exchange
• Operating, managing, processing, provisioning, and troubleshooting enterprise email, unified communications, mobile, and collaboration services.
• Administering, managing, processing, and provisioning enterprise email (Microsoft Exchange), unified communications (Cisco Jabber). Will soon be residing in a hosted environment.
• Managing and operating email routing devices and services (currently: Sophos and FireEye Evault, and edge devices)
• Managing, processing, and provisioning supported commercial mobile devices
• Maintaining email distribution lists
• Conducting account management
• Managing roles and services, user permissions, e-mail queues, mobile messaging, and dynamic distribution groups
• Managing and provisioning client software
• Maintaining attachment, domain and email address block lists
• Managing domain white-lists and queues
• Troubleshooting issues with enterprise email and unified communications
• Coordinating restoration of email services
• Resolving emergency incidents (e.g., restoring deleted messages and mailboxes)
• Documenting incident resolutions and providing updates
• Defining and implementing filtering in order to strip unwanted/prohibited types of attachments, types of email, or embedded code
• Opening, closing, monitoring, tracking and reporting change requests and incident tickets in an incident management system
• Supporting issues related to group mailboxes and distribution lists to include designating an end-user(s) as the group mailbox owner
• Administering end-user account provisioning, de-provisioning and access privileges
• Administering end-user access through the remote tools, VPN and multi-factor identification.
• Performing local or remote administrative duties supporting enterprise messaging using Office eDiscovery services
Managing dormant or inactive user account(s)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Candidate must have a strong background in Exchange (various versions), Active Directory, and Client Outlook support. Candidate must have a strong understanding of Outlook Anywhere, Outlook Web App, ActiveSync, POP3, and IMAP4. Candidate must have strong expertise and support experience with Exchange server roles: Mailbox DB, CAS, UMS, and HTS functioning on a Hypervisor platform. Understanding of Hypervisor’s, Veritas Evault, SANs, PKI encryption, and Backup systems would all be a strong benefit as well.
• Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, and work experience.
• 5 plus years of directly related experience supporting information systems operations.
• Experience operating and maintaining Blackberry (formally GOOD) Enterprise environments
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.