Category: Testing/Quality Assurance
Main location: United States, ALL
Position ID: J0823-1273
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
U.S. - What we do matters
Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to complex technical problems? CGI Federal is actively seeking a Performance Tester to join its Healthcare Practice. Ideal candidate will have strong performance testing experience using LoadRunner.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Develop Performance Load/Stress Test Plans and Performance Business Scenario Plans for QA testing
• Develop, debug, troubleshoot, and execute automated performance test scripts and project files using enterprise Performance Stress Testing tools for testing interactive and batch processes
• Collect and document non-functional requirements related to application performance (i.e. reliability, scalability, response time)
• Create test databases, test data inputs, and seeding test files
• Validate report user experience performance
• Perform results analysis and correlation, troubleshoot performance bottlenecks, and create a test evaluation summary report that compares and contrasts the test results and performance goals
• Customize user profiles for enterprise Performance Stress Testing tools
• Create and customize test workloads for enterprise Performance Stress Testing tools to emulate various connection protocol types and bandwidths
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experienced performance tester with strong LoadRunner knowledge (3+ years)
• Ability to work independently and run with minimal direction from leadership
• Ability to troubleshoot issues and provide analysis and support in resolution and retest
• Ability to write and execute automated scripts
• Solid written and verbal communication
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $74,600 - $130,600
Stress-Testing and Simulations
Test Case / Script Development
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.