Category: Project Management
Main location: United States, ALL
Position ID: J0823-0228
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is looking for a talented, driven and dynamic Technical Lead who has a passion for solving problems. At CGI, a world-class IT company, you will be involved in a mission critical project working with smart, dedicated people like yourself, building forward looking solutions and making an impact with both internal and client stakeholders. Bring your talents to a company that inspires personal and professional growth and values your ideas.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world and become a member of CGI as we collaborate with our clients to transform the way they work today and enable their path forward. CGI’s capabilities and our client engagements will offer you an exciting path for growth.
The preferred location for this position is Nationwide
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Shall have at least seven (7) years of experience leading software development efforts delivering data management solutions in the cloud, including data collection, validation, dissemination and reporting.
• Shall be proficient in Microsoft technology stack for cloud environment, operating systems, virtual machines, databases, web server, and account management/RBAC.
• Shall be proficient in data management involving data security, interoperability, processing of large volume of data, data maintenance, standardization, and distribution through web services, APIs, sFTP and HTTP encrypted with TLS.
• Shall have experience and proficiency with metadata management tool, developing business rules, calculations and reporting.
• Shall have an understanding of database technologies to include but not limited to SQLServer and Azure Database services.
• Shall have experience utilizing program and project management tools, such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Git, JIRA, Azure DevOps, and/or Microsoft Project to plan, execute, and measure projects.
• Shall act as a collaborator across teams both internal to the client organization as well as external on cross-cutting activities to ensure consistency and use of best practices.
• Shall be responsible for identifying, documenting and communicating risks and issues as well as making sure that are appropriate mitigation plans in place.
• Shall manage client expectations and communications in a manner that promotes long term trust and confidence in the team’s ability to deliver quality solutions.
Shall be proficient in Agile DevSecOps principles including CI/CD pipeline, automation and use of tools and methods to efficiently manage product releases, sprints, and development cycles.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Familiarity with C#
• Familiarity/Understanding of Extensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL)
• Experience with Microsoft Azure and cloud native solutions
Familiarity/Understanding of Multifactor Authentication (MFA) and Zero Trust
Understanding of Federal Security Standards
Understanding of SLAs and financial impact.
Microsoft Azure certification
Proficient in written and verbal communications
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level, experience and training, and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $84,000-165,300.
Agile Delivery Management
Azure App Services
Cloud Native Development
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.