SAP PI/PO Developer - U.S. Citizenship Required
SAP PI/PO Developer - U.S. Citizenship Required
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
Main location: United States, ALL
Position ID: J0823-1781
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
U.S. - The best version of me
CGI is seeking an experienced SAP PI/PO (Process Integration/Orientation) Developer to support an SAP S/4HANA Greenfield implementation project for a large government contract. The SAP PI/PO Developer is responsible for design, build, test, implementation and environment support for SAP PI solutions and associated application components. In this role, you will design and develop interfaces using PI as the middleware tool, delivering SAP integration solutions for on-premise scenarios using integration protocols and adapters (SFTP, SOAP, REST, etc.). You will work with the SAP Functional Team and other non-SAP application resources to ensure that application designs utilize the appropriate Integration patterns and standards. You will also support application developers, functional business specialists and client team members to resolve issues and deliver enhancements. This project is a fast-paced and dynamic environment that leverages areas such as Agile/Scrum methodology to build solutions based on customer requirements quickly.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Design, develop and implement integration solutions to connect various systems, applications and data sources utilizing integration tools and technologies such as SAP PI/PO, APIs, web services and middleware platforms.
• Define and implement end-to-end business process flows by orchestrating multiple systems and applications including mapping out process flows, designing message mappings and transformations and managing the flow of data and transactions between systems.
• Collaborate with stakeholders, Solution Architects and Developers to design and implement efficient and scalable integration solutions based on business requirements and provide guidance on integration best practices.
• Identify and resolve integration issues, system errors and performance bottlenecks.
• Monitor and maintain integration landscapes, ensuring smooth data flow and providing support for system integrations and process orchestration.
• Document integration designs, configurations, and processes for future reference and knowledge-sharing.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Due to the nature of the government contracts, this position requires US Citizenship.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in SAP PI/PO.
• 5+ years of developing SAP PO/PI, ABAP and APIs.
• Skilled in interface design and development using PI as the middleware tool.
• Experienced in linking PI to both SAP and multiple non-SAP systems.
• Experience in coordinating PI full life cycle implementations from preparation to go-live and operation.
• Experience with protocols and formats: Flat file, SFTP, SOAP, REST, RFC, IDOC, etc.
• Knowledge of SAP IDOC processing and monitoring services.
• Knowledge of REST Architecture/technology and experience with Rest/OData Adapter.
• Working knowledge of SAP finance-related business processes.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, Business or other related technical discipline.
• Expertise in developing ABAP Proxies to enable web services integration.
• US Federal Government IT experience with a focus on Finance.
• Experience with SAFe/Agile development.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $94,500 - $181,800.
SAP Process Integration
SAP S/4 HANA
SAP S/4 HANA
Other Civilian (Fed)
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.