SAP Security Lead - U.S. Citizenship Required
SAP Security Lead - U.S. Citizenship Required
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
Main location: United States, ALL
Position ID: J0823-1775
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
U.S. - The best version of me
CGI is seeking a SAP Security Lead to support an SAP S/4HANA Greenfield implementation project for a large government contract. The SAP Security Lead will play a critical role in ensuring the security and compliance of SAP S/4HANA and GRC access control systems and their components. You will apply your SAP Security expertise to support the end-to-end project implementation and compliance activities. You will also provide GRC admin support, including the maintenance of GRC access control rule sets and the management of Segregation of Duties (SoD) conflicts, and perform Segregation of Duties (SoD) analysis, analyze risks and propose solutions to remediate or mitigate SOD violations. This project is a fast-paced and dynamic environment that leverages areas such as Agile/Scrum methodology to build solutions based on customer requirements quickly.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Support the transformation of existing Legacy applications onto the S4/HANA platform.
• Make recommendations for application security including change, incident management, process enhancements, access management and change management.
• Lead SAP security design activities for the end-to-end implementation.
• Work with the SAP functional team members to define roles.
• Review and confirm role design with client stakeholders.
• Configure of SAP Security roles in S/4HANA.
• Provide testing support and resolve security-related defects.
• Confirm appropriate controls are implemented with SAP security and coordinate alignment as needed with Internal Audit and IT Compliances.
• Manage and resolve security incidents during hypercare.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Due to the nature of the government contracts, this position requires US Citizenship.
• Minimum 7 years of experience working with security and controls, consulting stakeholders throughout the application implementation process.
• A minimum of 5 years of SAP security implementations.
• Experienced with SAP Application Security.
• Experienced with S/4 HANA Authorization Management.
• Experienced with SAP Solutions for Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC).
• Working knowledge of SAP business processes.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, Business, or other related technical discipline.
• Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
• Experienced with UI Data Protection Masking for SAP S/4HANA.
• Experience working on an Agile team.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $94,500 - $181,800.
Identity and Access Mgt (IAM)
SAP S/4 HANA
SAP S/4 HANA
Other Civilian (Fed)
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.