CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Mobile Developer in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Find similar career opportunities
City: Annapolis Junction, Maryland, United States
Position ID: J0618-1085
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI is looking for a Mobile Developer to join a Development Team in located either in Lafayette, LA, or Annapolis Junction, MD. Working independently and within a team, the Software Engineer will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle for custom mobile applications.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Develop mobile software as a part of a small to medium sized development team
• Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps/web
• Create compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences
• Work with analysts and testers to refine software requirements
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technologies
• US Citizenship is required.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Experience with developing complex Mobile Apps
• Experience with the following: Objective-C, XCode, iOS SDK, Android SDK, Swift
• Knowledge of JSON, XML, REST web service framework, Push notification
• Xamarin Development experience
• Practical knowledge of C#
• Microservices and/or socket communications experience
• CompTIA Security Plus certification
Additional Desired Qualifications
• Agile Software Development Methodologies
• Atlassian Suite of Tools (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo, Stash, SonarQube, etc.)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.