CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. HANA Data Architect in Arlington, Virginia
HANA Data Architect
Find similar career opportunities
HANA Data Architect
City: Arlington, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0519-0649
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with a team of passionate technologists. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies. As a solution builder, you will be working to support the client’s mission and goals of building an enterprise analytics platform.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities with the ability to support multiple work streams and drive assimilation of new techniques and solutions.
• Consistently deliver quality client products within assigned timelines.
• Evaluate data quality using SQL and data analysis techniques that improve client-reporting capabilities.
• Follow technology trends within the SAP HANA roadmap and inform clients how this technology will benefit the future development platform.
• Participate in team problem-solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
• Understand data needs and construct data pipelines for automating and accelerating data preparation.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Our federal customer requires US Citizenship in order to obtain the required Interim Secret Clearance required to start on this project. An Active Secret Clearance must be maintained throughout the duration of the project.
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology or STEM-related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
• Hands-on implementation of Analytics solutions, and in-memory solutions using SAP HANA.
• 3+ Years of Experience with SAP HANA hands-on development including SAP HANA Analytic modeling and SQL script development.
• 3+ Years of Experience in creating complex SQL queries and functions, data structures and strong analytical problem-solving skills.
• 1+ Years of Experience working with messy data, building ETL data pipelines and automation activities.
• 1+ Years of Experience using Git-based code repositories.
• Experience working in an Agile based environment.
- SAP Hana
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.