CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. IAM Developer Lead in Arlington, Virginia
IAM Developer Lead
Find similar career opportunities
IAM Developer Lead
City: Arlington, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0119-0679
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A company committed to clients
CGI Federal is looking for an IAM Developer Lead to join our Regulatory Agency program. In this role you will manage the planning of enhancements including documentation and coordination of internal client documentation and presentations.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provide leadership in implementing SDLC employing DevOps methods and tech stacks to enable developers' productivity and optimizing time-to-value.
• Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability of Sailpoint software architecture.
• Lead all SailPoint deployment activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, certifications and third party system integration
• Participate in User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts.
• Develop and implement system defects/enhancements for Sailpoint IdentityIQ or other IAM Sailpoint tools
• Design, implement, and educate on SailPoint build processes, code migration, and source control use.
• Provide SailPoint IIQ and other IAM tools such SecurityIQ-related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities.
• Support Sailpoint IdentityIQ and SecurityIQ system upgrades and define the application roadmap.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Ten (10) years Information Technology experience, with a minimum of five (5) years in Information Security and five (5) years in system development.
• Two (2) years of experience with increasing responsibilities in information systems, IT security and management.
• Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration, or other related discipline is preferred.
• The candidate should have expert experience working with IAM systems, Sailpoint product experience is preferred.
• Expertise in using out of the box IIQ workflow capabilities and developing custom workflows and rules.
• Experience managing and integrating with software applications that Sailpoint IdentityIQ manages, such as, LDAP, Windows Active Directory, Mainframe, Service Now and Databases.
• Experience in implementing enhancements for Sailpoint IdentityIQ or other IAM tools such as SecurityIQ.
• Experience with configuring RBAC and Certifications in IIQ.
• Experience in troubleshoot fixes and address deficiencies and issues in the system
• Experience with IdentityIQ system upgrades, patches and migrating SSB across different environments.
• Exposure to a variety of IAM technologies such as multi-tiered applications, databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, network infrastructure, and understanding security and dataflow within these components.
• Experience in writing system design documents, technical procedures, release documentation and presentations.
• Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
• Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
• Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft) a plus.
• Must have the ability to obtain and maintain an agency specific clearance
• Not accepting visa sponsorship for this opportunity
- Identity and Access Mgt (IAM)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.