CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Interface Systems Analyst in Arlington, Virginia
Interface Systems Analyst
Find similar career opportunities
Interface Systems Analyst
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Arlington, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J1118-2554
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
As a member of the Army Contract Writing System interface design team, you are responsible for defining and elaborating interface specifications. This involves decomposing interface requirements into lower levels of granularity and developing the specification documentation including data mappings, business rules, interface protocols and transfer logic.
In this role, the Interface/Systems analyst:
Has functional knowledge integrating COTS products. Interprets business issues and recommends best practices. Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Maps business requirements into specific ERP applications or interface functions for very large complex integration solutions and integrating architecture. Designs, develops test artifacts, and tests interface. Analyzes, design, enhances, and/or improves business process and data flow. Performs preliminary and critical system design.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for defining and elaborating interface specifications.
• Decomposing interface requirements into lower levels of granularity and developing the specification documentation including data mappings, business rules, interface protocols and transfer logic.
• Creates, reviews design and requirements documentation.
• Supports Preliminary and Critical Design Review with the client.
• Daily interaction with the client and project manager.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor's degree
• 5 years of experience with ERP systems
• 3 years of functional experience integrating COTS products and business process modeling/re-engineering.
• Experience with planning and leading review sessions for requirements elicitation, analysis, verification, specification, validation, and prioritization.
• Experience developing specifications, test plans, and conducting assessments. Business Operations and Business Case studies and analysis experience
• Must be organized and able to lead integration activities
• Proficiency in business and requirement analysis, communication, stakeholder analysis
• Must be able to pass a CGI background check to start employment
• Due to the nature of the work, US Citizenship is required
Desired Knowledge and Skill Sets
• Momentum experience
• Security+ Certification
• DoD Acquisition and Financial knowledge
- Enterprise Resource Planning
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.