CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. JIRA System Administrator/Report Writer in Arlington, Virginia
JIRA System Administrator/Report Writer
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Arlington, Virginia, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI Federal is actively seeking a JIRA Systems Administrator to work in a fast paced working environment. The Administrator will be a part of a major Army implementation.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Perform daily audits to identify and resolve performance blockers;
• Develop metrics, dashboards, and advanced filters in JIRA/eazyBI/Confluence to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports;
• Determine ways to optimize and improve Atlassian setup and process workflows and identify where functionality can or cannot meet user requests;
• Research and provide recommendations on Atlassian products & plug-ins to support project objectives;
• Document and communicate requirements, processes and change requests to ensure the delivery of solutions that meet the needs of the business;
• Provide recommendations to end users and leaders on best practices and standardization in implementing and leveraging processes within the Atlassian Suite;
• Recommend, design, and develop JIRA/Confluence frame work for managing and reporting on Agile and Non-Agile projects;
• Create and maintain Confluence site structure to meet growing project needs;
• Maintain healthy JIRA and Confluence project environment by periodically reviewing configurations, permissions, workflows, dashboards, integration and logs;
• Create and maintain a governance plan for JIRA and Confluence; and
• Create and maintain detailed technical and user-facing documentation.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 3-5 years of hands-on experience in configuration and support of Atlassian products including, but not limited to, JIRA Software, associated plug-ins and extensions, Portfolio, Reporting, JIRA Projects Role, Access and administration, Confluence, Stash/Bitbucket, eazyBI, and QASymphony-qTest;
• Experience in administering, customizing JIRA projects, and performing migrations;
• Ability to create complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, security schemes, screen schemes, JIRA vocabulary, and permission and notification schemes;
• Fluency in Confluence including security, spaces, design, integration with JIRA;
• Strong understanding of business processes and experience leveraging Atlassian Suite to maximize and improve those processes;
• Strong proficiency in data analytics, data integrity, critical thinking, and problem solving;
• Ability to effectively prioritize work, troubleshoots issues, and complete tasks on time;
• Ability to work independently across functions and work with all levels of users and management;
• Experience in building, managing, and enforcing standards.
• Ability to work in a fast-changing, dynamic, and agile environment, including the ability to manage time and maintain an excellent work ethic; and
• Strong collaboration and communication skills (verbal and written).
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.