CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Jr. Systems Architect in Arlington, Virginia
Jr. Systems Architect
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Jr. Systems Architect
City: Arlington, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0221-2357
Employment Type: Full Time
Craft your professional destiny as a member of an elite, agile team that dynamically develops specialized applications and analytics. Opportunities abound to cultivate expertise in a variety of emerging technologies, coach fellow team members, and advance and automate our client’s day-to-day operations. You’ll be positioned amongst a tight-knit team of cross-functional developers working alongside our clients to implement and advance customized solutions in Microsoft PowerPlatform.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Architect and manage cloud databases via the Azure portal, Microsoft Dataverse, and XRM Toolbox.
• Engineer and support a dynamic technical stack using Microsoft, SQL, and SAP technologies that interact with existing client applications.
• Develop robust platforms using a micro-service architecture using C# to enable rapid scalability and flexibility.
• Integrate on-premise and off-premise enterprise applications with the custom PowerPlatform solution for reconciliation and recording purposes.
• Analyze cloud technology trends and advise clients and CGI on how this technology will benefit the future development efforts.
• Collaboratively promote and prototype low-code solutions for potential new business opportunities.
• Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues while working within the Agile Development Framework.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• An interim Secret clearance is required to begin working onsite with our client, and a Secret clearance must be maintained throughout the project duration. Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US Citizenship is required.
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or STEM related discipline.
• 3-5 Years of experience developing data solutions using relational database management systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, Redshift, SAP HANA, AWS, Azure SQL, etc.
• 3-5 Years of experience using Python, PowerShell, Perl or other scripting languages to extract and manipulate data.
• 3-5 Years of experience in creating complex SQL or FetchXML queries, stored procedures, functions, data structures.
• 3-5 Years of experience in C# application or web development.
• Experience transforming data, building data pipelines, and implementing process automation.
• Experience working in an Agile development team.
• Strong technical troubleshooting techniques and analytical problem-solving skills.
• Experience communicating (verbal and written) technical concepts to stakeholders and functional analysts.
Agile & DevOps
Microsoft Power Platform
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.