CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Mid Level IAM Developer in Arlington, Virginia
Mid Level IAM Developer
Find similar career opportunities
Mid Level IAM Developer
Category: Cyber Security Consulting
City: Arlington, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0119-2366
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI Federal is seeking an experienced IAM Developer to help develop the next generation of mission-enabling applications for one of our federal clients. This is a chance to be on the front line working with top rated Identity management tools and providing identity governance solutions to create an identity-enabled enterprise. As the IAM Developer, you will be called upon to support in developing, testing, implementing and maintaining features in a high quality and reusable fashion in accordance with principles and best practices of quality software development. You will follow the established best practices and methodologies while working within a cross-functional team.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Install, customize, configure, and support Sailpoint identity provisioning and governance tools.
• Develop Java/J2EE and Beanshell code for customizing IIQ workflows and rules.
• Develop code necessary to complete the assigned project(s) in the specified timeframe according to departmental standards and guidelines.
• Deploy and implement new code into UAT and Production for system development lifecycle processes Identify and communicate high-level gaps and issues in primary functional area
• Participates in source code and design reviews and manage builds for compliance reporting.
• Designs and ensures unit and integration testing is completed to ensure quality.
• Employs best practices for design, development, unit testing and test plan development.
• Actively participates in the documentation of software requirements, functional design, flowcharts and diagrams.
• Reviews and understands customer requirements and specifications
• Uses source debuggers and visual development environments.
• Champion problem management best practices, drive root cause resolution & reduce future incidents.
• Participates in production support on-call rotation, especially on the most complex issues.
• Collaborates with vendor on root cause and helps drive mitigation or elimination actions for future incidents.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
•At least 3 years of experience implementing IAM solutions on various IAM COTS products such as SailPoint, OIM, NetIQ, CA etc.
•At least 1 year of experience implementing identity governance solutions on SailPoint IdentityIQ compliance and life cycle modules.
•Experience in development of custom connectors to LDAP, databases and other target applications.
•Experience in implementing Role based access control,governance and access certification in SailPoint.
•Strong development experience in implementing the custom LCM events workflows,rules,Certifications and reports.
• Good understanding of relational databases Oracle, SQL server.
• Strong collaboration and influence skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, team player with proven collaboration skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Must be able to describe and communicate access control security policies
• Strong focus on team effectiveness, results and customer success
• Self-motivated individual who proactively identifies team bottlenecks and works with the team to resolve them
• Passionate about technology and staying up to date on industry trends
• Strong commitment to continuous improvement for self and team
• Due to the nature of the contract, US citizenship is required. Must be able to obtain an agency specific clearance
• Experience with SecurityIQ and knowledge of IdentityAI
•Experience working in a CI/CD and DevOps environment.
•Ability to articulate engineering design strategies related to scalability, performance, security, usability, and development platforms
•Proven ability to design future-proof, maintainable, large-scale systems
•Experience in implementing User acceptance testing, performance testing, automated testing and regression testing of IAM applications.
•Experience in development of test scripts, test cases and test plans.
•Ability to work as part of a highly collaborative Agile team
- Identity and Access Mgt (IAM)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.