CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Organizational Change Management - Senior Consultant in Arlington, Virginia
Organizational Change Management - Senior Consultant
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Organizational Change Management - Senior Consultant
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Arlington, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0619-2263
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is hiring an Organizational Change Management (OCM) Senior Consultant to join our Navy Electronic Procurement System (ePS) team as we build the next generation contract writing system for the Department of the Navy.
As a member of the OCM team, you must have the ability to analyze organizational structures, responsibilities, reporting relationships, work relationships, and work processes to help the Navy’s contracting organizations prepare for new business initiatives and techniques as Navy implements ePS.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Process analysis, improvement initiatives, and developing methods for measuring effectiveness of all initiatives that support organizational change.
• Works with Navy stakeholders and Management to define messaging, collect feedback, and refine that messaging.
• Collaborates with Graphics Designers to create powerful, noticeable, and positive change messaging.
• Collaborates with Trainers to identify and rollout training curriculum, course content, course sequences, and organizational sequence.
• Collaborates with Instructional Systems Designer, Application Developers, and/or Systems Engineers to enhance Help features.
• Establishes and performs formal and informal forums (e.g., program reviews, status updates, recurring reports, and metrics) to achieve Navy ePS goals.
• Coordinates communications events leading to the successful adaption of ePS.
• Communicate with stakeholders and end users directly, and through In-Process Reviews (IPR) and other venues.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred.
• 5 years of general experience with 3+ years of experience in OCM approaches, tools, and techniques, strategic communications; organizing training on both change and technical aspects; evaluation and reporting of progress; knowledge of Navy’s Contracting organizations is a definite plus.
• Experience in organizational assessment, design, and development; performance management; business process improvement, federal human capital management, and/or customer experience management.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Required Knowledge and Skill Sets
• Familiarity with enterprise-scale software architectures, application development methodologies, and deployment/operational considerations
• Excellent analytic and communication skills
• Ability to work with cross functional teams including both Team CGI and Navy counterparts
- Change Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.