CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Program Management Office (PMO) Lead in Arlington, Virginia
Program Management Office (PMO) Lead
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Program Management Office (PMO) Lead
Category: Project Management
City: Arlington, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J0621-0181
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is looking for a PMO leader to support large-scale software development programs and proposals.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Seeking experienced leader to manage PMO team responsible for the creation and maintenance of a Complex Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), Earned Value Management (EVM) compliance and reporting, deliverable quality assurance and management, staff onboarding activities, risk management and other PMO activities for large scale complex DoD program.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience managing compliance with Program Requirements and Statement of Work
• Experience with Federal contracts, with DOD experience preferred
• Ability to establish working relationships at all client organizational levels with demonstrated ability to work effectively with client program staff, contracts management and stakeholders
• Ability to effectively lead and manage a PMO team of approximately 10 team members
• Expertise with Project Scheduling and MS Project for the translation of delivery management updates for program status and performance reporting, and critical path analysis
• Knowledge and experience in schedule quality analysis i.e., DCMA 14 pt assessment preferred
• Strong reporting skills required, e.g. graphical presentation, with advanced Microsoft Excel skills (charts, pivot tables), along with strong oral and written communication skills
• Financial management expertise and experience with financial forecasting for large complex programs, with Firm Fixed Price contract management experience preferred
• Expertise with EVM and an understanding of EIA-748/DID DI-MGMT-81861 is required
• Bachelors’ degree and ten (10) or more years of related experience required
Earned Value Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.