CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Jr Business Development Analyst in Baltimore, Maryland
Jr Business Development Analyst
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Jr Business Development Analyst
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Baltimore, Maryland, US United States
Position ID: J1121-2791
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
CGI Federal is seeking a Junior Business Development Analyst to support our growth and market expansion activities in the Federal Healthcare sector. This role works as a consultant within an experienced growth team to research markets, understand federal procurement and contracts, and analyze competition within the industry.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Assist with developing strategic plans, market entry strategies, and individual capture plan presentations for senior management and client leadership;
• Research and qualify potential opportunities;
• Identify partnership opportunities and engage with potential partners;
• Conduct and support outreach activities to engage with customers and partners;
• Conduct competitive analysis and stakeholder analysis for opportunities;
• Assist in marketing for Business Development;
• Support RFI and RFP responses (act as response coordinator, author, reviewer);
• Identify the right teaming partners and work with Contracts to develop non-disclosure and teaming agreements for review and approval;
• Work with multiple teams internally to support opportunity capture and response.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree;
• 1+ years of experience working in the Federal Government Contracting industry;
• 2+ years experience in Business Development, Capture Management;
• Demonstrated knowledge of IT concepts, trends, and solutions;
• Ideal candidates will have knowledge and experience with the U.S. Government's procurement process.
• Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of various Federal purchasing vehicles (GSA schedules, IDIQs) and the federal procurement/acquisition forecast;
• Ideal candidates will have prior experience in Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
• Familiarity with CRM tools and pipeline maintenance (ex: Salesforce, Microsoft, etc.)
• Exceptional communication and leadership skills; and
• Strong writing and analytical skills and demonstrated ability to direct and coordinate tasks/activities on time sensitive efforts.
Proposal Dev & Solutions
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.