CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Sr Data Analyst (RPA and Tableau) in Baltimore, Maryland
Sr Data Analyst (RPA and Tableau)
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Sr Data Analyst (RPA and Tableau)
Category: Analytics and Emerging Digital Technologies
City: Baltimore, Maryland, US United States
Position ID: J0621-2323
Employment Type: Full Time
Become part of a team to help a large government agency to support the maturing of the agency’s service delivery capabilities and data analytics reporting capabilities. We are seeking individuals who has a background in data analytics and Robotic Process Automations (RPA), and someone well versed with Tableau.
This position is located at the client site in Woodlawn, MD
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Perform critical activities, such as data synthesis, data mining and analysis using various industry methods, in addition to creating algorithms and running simulations.
• Provide Business Intelligence (BI) and data visualization support, which includes, but limited to support for the online customer service dashboards and other ad-hoc requests requiring data analysis and visual support.
• Improve capabilities to increase program maturity, analytics based decision making, and tools and techniques critical to program execution.
• Support the development of queries, views, and customer feedback data explorations to aid in decision making by using one or a combination of the following: SAS, Tableau, Webfocus8, Microsoft SQL server, Toad.
• Build and work within dashboards, queries and data sets for Contact Center and other teams.
• Utilize multiple data sources to determine the best KPIs to drive the business. Discover and communicate business insights for process improvement.
• Evaluate, and create reports - innovatively utilizing multiple data streams to identify and resolve issues related to improving Contact Center performance and the customer experience.
• Analyze current and historical data, trends, and projections.
• Distribute information in a timely manner to appropriate personnel across the enterprise regarding trends and issues that are identified within the Center.
• Respond to requests for information/reports or analysis from SSA personnel.
• Facilitate the development and implementation of data quality standards
• Develop and deploy quality control processes dealing with the data flows in EDW
• Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
• Deploy Robotic Process Automations (RPA) components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
• Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
• Create process and end-user documentation.
• Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
• Provide leadership and guidance to SSA Management
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Master’s degree and 8+ years of experience OR BS/BA degree and 14+ years of experience
• At least 5 years of data science and predictive analytics initiatives experience – creating algorithms and running simulations
• Experience working with multiple database platforms (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
• Experience working with large datasets.
• Forward thinking and keeps abreast of BI and technologies; able to make recommendations for the path forward
• Experience reading logical and physical data models
• Experience performing data quality activities and documenting issues (data profiling, data mining, etc.)
• Experience with building business cases and metrics for RPA
• Hands on experience on RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc. UiPath experience is highly preferred.
• Experience creating and updating data dictionaries and business glossaries
• Experience analyzing and documenting data flows and ETL architecture (for EDW and Master Data tables)
• Experienced with SQL in analyzing DDL, triggers, views and other adhoc queries to research data issues and offer resolution.
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Understanding of contact center and SSA data is preferred
• Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed.
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.