CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Administrative Assistant in Belton, Texas
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
City: Belton, Texas, United States
Position ID: J0321-3242
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking an Administrative Assistant in our Belton, TX office to support a global and dynamic team. You will be instrumental in helping the CGI team deliver exceptional quality service to our clients. Your attention to detail and positive attitude will be highly valued in this high profile support position. If you are great with juggling different tasks and like working with smart, talented people, this is the place for you!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provide confidential administrative support to a senior management team
• Coordinate shifting schedules of senior leadership staff to facilitate meetings and travel arrangements
• Schedule internal and external meetings, providing proactive and real-time calendar management
• Screen meeting requests to determine priority level
• May act as coordinator for special projects
• Maintain administrative procedures, including business mail, domestic and international travel arrangements, expense reports, time reporting, authorizations, distribution lists, etc.
• Participate in special project assignments on an as required basis
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum 2 years administrative support experience in a large organization
• Proficient Outlook skills
• Excellent computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong planning and organization skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Resourceful and intuitive self-starter, able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic setting and enjoy multi-tasking in a technical and administrative environment
• Extremely pro-active, with an energetic and professional demeanor and high sense of urgency
• Proven achiever and polished professional
• Resourceful, with the ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• Independent judgment, absolute discretion and diplomacy
• Confidential, dedicated and punctual
• Bachelor's degree highly desired
• Ability to work outside of normal business hours as needed
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.