CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. SaaS Support Analyst in Belton, Texas
SaaS Support Analyst
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
Category:Service Desk / End User Services
City:Belton, Texas, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
CGI is looking for a SaaS Application Support Analyst to play an instrumental role in client support of the CGI All Payments application delivered in a MS Azure environment. Individual will support various day-to-day support requests, troubleshooting, incident management, SLA metric reporting, conduct front-end testing and any other administrative functions. Slight development activities may be performed with the goal of performing timely issue resolution and maintaining the daily operations/administration of the applications you will be responsible for.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The SaaS Application Support Analyst will:
• Proactively monitor, support and troubleshoot an application(s) regarding its system health and operation with respect to resolving customer issues and supporting production matters per the Managed Services Operational Framework..
• Promptly and professionally answer incoming calls / emails, determine the client’s needs, answer general inquiries and / or gather appropriate information to support timely resolution of the issue.
• Accurately document the call, and if applicable, initiate and follow the appropriate workflow when the issue is not immediately resolved.
• Work on client reported issues and provide resolution within the agreed upon SLAs.
• Stay informed of system status and other technical dependencies that may impact the applications front-end user experience.
• Ensure tracking and status of all issues to support tracking and metrics reporting for SLAs.
• Support user administration and assist with release management
• The person should have very good experience with regards to reviewing and analyzing server, middleware, and application logs relative to troubleshooting issues, this work will also include working closely with the development team with regards to managing software quality.
• The person should be familiar with supporting customer facing three tier applications and have the ability to resolve trouble tickets and application issues.
• The individual should also be experienced using system monitoring tools such as Microsoft Operations Manager, Prometheus, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Wily, or Splunk to analyze, manage, and report on system health.
• The work will include off-hours support (evening work or weekend work) with regards to supporting production upgrades, maintenance windows and or system outages.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• The individual should have 3-10+ years of relevant work experience (help desk, infrastructure, applications support).
• The individual should also be familiar with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project) with regards to documenting maintenance plans, reports, and / or procedures.
• The person should have a BS and or MS degree in a relevant technical field such as CS, EE, or MIS
• The person should be a team player, be able to work independently, be highly motivated and possess good communications skills with regards to interacting with various cross-functional team members and in writing maintenance support documents
• Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personality types and understand technical issues.
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.