Process Improvement SME TS/SCI with CI Poly clearance REQUIRED
Process Improvement SME TS/SCI with CI Poly clearance REQUIRED
Main location: United States, Maryland, Bethesda
Position ID: J0523-2232
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal is seeking an experienced Process and Improvement Analyst for an exciting opportunity within our Intel Community.
We are hiring a Process Analysis & Improvement team members with experience in process mapping and business process reengineering. This role will be advising and working with the federal government as a process analyst to identify, catalog, prioritize, document “As Is” and “To Be” business processes with road maps linking the two. The role will also define metrics to measure, trend, and monitor process performance. You will also support organizational change management when rolling out the “To Be” optimized business processes. You will have experience using tools to document business processes such as Visio, ARIS, IBM BPM, PEGA, or other BPM tools. The government’s vision for this effort is to provide process improvements incrementally in an agile fashion. Improvements will include both tactical and strategic transformations.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Analyzes, defines and documents detailed process workflows through user interviews, facilitated workshops and subject matter expert engagement.
• Develops a clear understanding of the core accountabilities within the process. Ensures the focus of activity is concentrated on the highest priority needs of the business.
• Participates in the development of future business processes and organizational structures needed to support new products and/or services. Documents future processes to determine how to proactively improve current business for the development of future procedures and models. Examines processes holistically to understand the impact of changes to people, strategy, systems and general business operations.
• Develops continuous improvement processes and strategies for current business procedures and systems. Collaborates with key stakeholders to identify the challenges and opportunities to improve the business process and their impact.
• Delivers fact based findings and recommendations and escalates issues identified during review and analysis to stakeholders.
• Establishes a network of subject matter experts that provide the detail and context for existing processes, and/or stakeholders that may influence others to help support or drive improvements and to mitigate risks.
• Develops and maintains effective working relationships with supporting area management and staff.
• Generates and compiles reports, complete with recommended improvements to business processes and operational procedures. Builds the business case for a process or system change and provides detailed input into the change management and implementation.
• Develops and issues communications for business process changes.
• Escalates problems and mitigations to Manager.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree
• Minimum of fifteen (15 years) of experience in implementing process improvement and change initiatives with a federal department, agency, or private sector.
• Business Process Analysis / Value-Stream mapping / Process Redesign
• Agile expertise
• Experience creating Current and Future state process flows in support for new capability designs or enhancements.
• Experience creating Current and Futures state Value Stream maps and documenting efficiency gains once in production for time-studies.
• Able to coordinate with Integration Consultants for capability designs, requirements, and workflow.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Active Top Secret security clearance with CI poly required (Full Scope Poly preferred)
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $139,700 - $199,980
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.