CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. INS Ratabase Product Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
INS Ratabase Product Manager
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
Category:Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City:Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Managing client stakeholders’ communication; Hands on and oversight management throughout the program life cycle; Ensuring the program governance (decision matrix and guiderails) are adhered to; Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress; Managing the program’s budget; Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements; Coordinating the work streams and their interdependencies; Managing and utilizing resources across projects; Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the program’s “outcome” with the agreement of the ISG Program Lead; and managing the main program documentations such as the program initiation document. Candidate must have enterprise software implementation experience, and exceptional communication and collaboration skills. Experience in the insurance software market is required, client facing role heavy client site travel requirement of up to 50%
• Planning, managing and executing large-scale application development engagements;
• While working closely with the technical teams, developing and managing project plans, change requests, risk assessments, and communications
• Driving the team to meet and exceed milestone delivery schedules and controlling project scope, budget, and timelines to ensure successful, on time “go live” delivery
• Maintaining regular, direct interaction and communication with the full range of client business stakeholders from analysts to C-level and with internal Senior Management
• Managing one or more projects concurrently including resource management and staff allocations in support of budgets, dependencies and deliverables
• Strong understanding of Agile implementation methodologies.
• Experience managing projects that are complex in nature and involve multiple integration points in an iterative, rapid application development environment
• Strong leadership skills, with the ability to drive large internal and external teams (both technical and non-technical), and client business sponsors to successfully deliver on time, within scope and budgeted engagements
• Subject matter expertise in insurance operations and product development practices
• Consulting experience is strongly preferred
• Ability to fully research business situations, identify key areas of concern at the root cause level, structure relevant findings and proactively propose solutions and be able to assess the short- term and long-term implications of decisions on the project, program and company
• Sound analytical and diagnostic skills dealing with issues that are not readily defined and/or conflict with available information.
• Open and effective communication in a manner consistent with the audience
• Ability to demonstrating an adaptive style that is flexible and effective in gaining cooperation of others so as to maintain effective partnerships across the organization
• Ability to develop project plans, schedules, budgets, and resource maps
• Ability to work within a global team organization and working across business partners with varied agendas and attention spans while maintaining responsibility for outcomes.
• Ability to influence CGI leadership in the execution of Product Investment requests (or similar capital request) processes, and managing requests for investment capital.
• Ability to create marketing material for the product and communicate product benefits to customers
15 plus years’ experience in P&C Insurance Lines support
High level of self-confidence and PM skills to gain client credibility.
Aptitude to learn new technologies, applications, and business areas
Ability to recognize issues requiring escalation
Experience in managing clients expectations and competing demands for enhancements to the product
Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
Ability to perform work in tight scheduled time frames.
Superior verbal & written communication skills
Bachelors Degree (Masters Degree a plus)
Based in proximity to a CGI office
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.