CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Insurance Group - Insurance Solutions Product Portfolio Director in Boston, Massachusetts
Insurance Group - Insurance Solutions Product Portfolio Director
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
Category:Leadership and Management Roles
City:Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
With ownership and responsibility for an Insurance Product Portfolio the successful candidate will establish product vision across several insurance software products and develop a long-term program overview. The candidate will collaborate with individual product managers to define strategy and ensure individual product roadmaps alignment with strategy. They will build return on investment plans, present them to executive leadership and obtain internal investment for product enhancement. The candidate will assist in development of marketing materials, market the product to external insurance clients to create demand while also nurturing long-term client relationships.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will also
• Be a subject matter expert in insurance operations and product development practices.
• Maintain regular, direct interaction and communication with the full range of client business stakeholders from analysts to C-level as well as CGI senior management.
• Possess sound analytical and diagnostic skills to deal with complex issues.
• Demonstrate an adaptive style that is flexible and effective in gaining cooperation of others in order to maintain effective partnerships across the CGI and client organizations.
• Work within a global team organization and manage business partners with varied agendas and attention spans while accepting responsibility for outcomes.
• Manage client stakeholder communications.
• Influence CGI executive leadership in the development and approval of Product Investment requests (or similar capital request processes).
• Staying current with marketing trends and utilizing that experience and knowledge to create marketing material for the products and communicate product benefits to client.
• Be experienced in the insurance software market with client-facing roles.
• Be willing to travel up to 50%.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 15 plus years’ experience in P&C Insurance.
• High level of self-confidence and insurance knowledge to gain client credibility.
• Aptitude to learn new technologies, applications, and business areas.
• Ability to recognize issues requiring escalation.
• Experience in managing client expectations and competing demands for enhancements to the product.
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
• Ability to perform work in tight scheduled time frames.
• Superior verbal & written communication skills.
• Strategic thinking.
• Passion for products.
• Empathy for clients.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree a plus)
• Based in proximity to a CGI office
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.