Director Consulting Services-Healthcare
Director Consulting Services-Healthcare
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
Main location: United States, Massachusetts, Burlington
Position ID: J0923-0371
Employment Type: Full Time
We are looking for a seasoned client partner that has trusted client relationships in the Health & Life Sciences in the New England region with the responsibility to drive growth, client relationships, delivery, and team management. As one of the primary interfaces with the client you will help own, manage and grown the client relationships for CGI. Your will lead a team of consultants to execute client commitments successfully, and focus on consultants’ career growth. You will bring deep healthcare, business process, IT knowledge, and delivery capability, be integrated into the New England market place and will be responsible for bringing solutions and proactive thought leadership to our clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Good listener with the ability to build and maintain long-term relationships at CXO, SVP, and VP levels of stakeholders.
• Ability to understand 'Big Picture' as well as to dive into program-level details. Ability to establish and oversee programs and projects 'at scale' in a global setup.
• Be a self-starter and highly motivated by delivering excellent services to our clients and ensuring their satisfaction.
• Lead a team of consultants for proposals to create business solutions based on client requirements and will take accountability for the winning competitive proposals.
• Ability to navigate large organizations, work in a multi-dimensional matrix setup
• Client Relationship Management
• Sales and Pipeline Growth
• P&L responsibility
• Member Management, Mentoring
• Delivery Oversight
• Contract negotiations
• Operational Management
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• The candidate should possess experience and expertise in the following areas:
• Performance track record of managing and growing different portfolios-ranging from delivery and consultative collaboration
• Prior experience growing and delivering into the Life and Science services
• Strong communication skills, engage with C-level executives
• Strategic thinker and problem solver
• 3+ years of P&L Management
• 3+ years of Payor experience
• 10+ years of IT Service Delivery
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $134,500-$290,300.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.