CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Project Coordinator in Burlington, Massachusetts
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Project Management
City: Burlington, Massachusetts, US United States
Position ID: J1221-3365
Employment Type: Full Time
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. At CGI, our success comes from the talent and dedication of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. CGI, founded in 1976 on the concept of crafting an organization passionate about delivering results and exceeding client expectations.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Manage a project team under the mentorship of a lead project manager.
• Work with lead project manager and functional management to secure appropriate resources for the project.
• Review project guidelines with the team
• Ensure transparency of roles by defining each team member’s result for the project
• Work with Project team to build and supervise a project plan and task break down (or product backlog and sprint burndown for Agile Scrum).
• Establish and supervise project achievements and work between functional groups
• Work with project team to pro-actively identify and handle risks/issues and decisions during the life of the project.
• Work with functional managers to handle scope, timeline and quality of the work you're doing.
• Coordinate that team is following functional group's process and procedures.
• Advance to the appropriate manager if project guidelines are not being met.
• Conduct weekly or daily project meetings and produce a weekly status report.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, or a related field or equivalent work experience and 7+ years of IT project management experience.
• Coordinate a technical functional group's process and procedures.
• Understanding of software development life-cycle processes with an ability to optimally communicate between business and technical collaborators.
• Crafting implementation plans and leading the Project team to supervise the work you're doing / tasks from initiation to closure.
• Near shore and off-shore team management.
• Call out to the appropriate manager if project guidelines are not being met.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $48,000-$120,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Project Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.