CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. System Analyst in Burlington, Massachusetts
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Burlington, Massachusetts, US United States
Position ID: J0921-3698
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Analyst to join our Enterprise Technology team. We are looking for a highly motivated, results driven individual who will play a key role in the successful delivery of our enterprise portfolio. The Systems Analyst will participate on scrum teams with business and technology representatives to advance business objectives by gathering requirements from business users and defining features and user stories with relevant acceptance criteria for epics.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Lead and perform requirements gathering and business analysis with business users, stakeholders, and product owners
• Gather information from stakeholders to document business, process, functional and/or data requirements ensuring that product functionality is appropriately documented
• Create user stories to achieve cross-team clarity on what to build, for whom, why, and when
• Partner with stakeholders and across business teams and products to understand, assess, and document enterprise impacts
• Actively participate in Sprint planning, retrospective, daily standups, and system demos
• Participate in software design/development meetings to provide input on business and functional requirements
• Promote continuous communication and improvement across business teams, technology teams, and stakeholders and ensure the team is building the right solutions
• Encourage and drive agile development methodology adoption throughout work and across teams
• Ensure Scrum team deliverables meet agreed-upon standards for quality and non-functional requirements, and that products meet stated business needs and goals
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 8+ years of systems analysis experience working on scrum teams in Agile environments
• Technical with strong business acumen
• Ability to work with and facilitate a team in gathering customer-focused requirements
• Attention to detail with respect to documenting business requirements, customer and user experience (CX/UX), and quality management processes
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, especially the ability to communicate technical concepts to business users and to communicate business needs to technical teams
• Experience building strong relations with all levels of an organization and across business units
• Proven success working in a highly collaborative, matrix environment, with a track record of accomplishments with measurable business impact
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment (e.g., shifting priorities, demands and timelines) and adjust effectively to prioritize and execute tasks in fast paced environment
• Self-starter, results Creative thinker dedicated to problem solving
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
• Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), Agile Analysis Certification, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), and/or similar certification preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in business management, information technology, computer science or a related field
• Proficiency in Microsoft tools (e.g., Visio, Excel, PowerPoint), Jira, Confluence, and presentation tools
• Healthcare and payer experience preferred
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $68,000-$110,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more.
- Systems Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.