CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Full Stack .NET Developer in Centennial, Colorado
Full Stack .NET Developer
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Full Stack .NET Developer
City: Centennial, Colorado, United States
Position ID: J0221-1488
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking a Full Stack ASP.NET Developer with 3-5 years of software experience to join a project team which is leading a business critical initiative to transform, enhance and consolidate critical business applications.
This career opportunity is located in Centennial, CO. If you are located outside the proximity of this location, working “Remote” is an option.
The team will lead the effort for this leading organization’s customer portal, and the Developer is responsible for collaborating with team members to implement the software design across the applications.
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you! Come be part of our top global cloud practice serving hundreds of clients around the world. Our team of experts has significant experience providing the right approach to transforming our clients’ businesses to smarter, more efficient technology organizations, including cloud assessment, rationalization, migration, operations, and management. Our culture is collaborative and casual and we are looking for additional cloud SMEs to join and continue to grow our expertise.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Implement application designs to meet business requirements. Manage full software development life cycle including understanding business requirements, supporting solution design, coding, implementing the solution and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
• Support solution architects in problem analysis.
• Advise teams on appropriate Azure services selection.
• Develop ASP.NET applications based on business requirements provided.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience implementing microservice-based enterprise applications with C# .NET
• Basic Experience working with Mongo
• Angular experience, preferably with version 7 or more recent
• Typescript (desired), and CSS
• Unit test creation with any framework
• Git experience
• Candidate should have experience working in AGILE teams and methodology
• Experience with creating, deploying, configuring, and scaling applications
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch.
• Works independently
• Self-Driven and ability to react to change and shifting priorities
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $50K-$80K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Agile / Collaborative Method
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.