CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Operations Performance Consultant in Charlotte, North Carolina
Operations Performance Consultant
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Operations Performance Consultant
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Charlotte, North Carolina, US United States
Position ID: J0421-1560
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
The best version of us starts with you. And the best version of you starts here.
CGI is an exciting global company with a culture of intrapreneurship, ownership, and teamwork.
We have an exciting opportunity in our Credit Product Management and Business Consulting Practice. The role collaborates with internal program managers responsible for product and technology supporting the credit product strategy and implementation of the credit roadmap for CGI’s credit solutions. Supports Process Management teams in building business processes, supporting our various credit applications, using industry standard process management and mapping/modeling tools. Uses knowledge of business process modeling disciplines in supporting the delivery of a market leading credit platform. Partnering with our Product teams in identifying opportunities, proposing solutions and operational enhancements that optimize the credit platform, keeping the tempo of continuous improvement and transformation.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Collaborate with the Product Management team analyze business processes, identify appropriate solutions, design and build operational models supporting the team’s suite of credit products
• Support Agile teams working cross functionally with both internal and external partners to address and resolve problems related to systems and business processes
• Analyze data and systems using process improvement methodologies to identify process gaps, bottlenecks, and organizational inefficiencies
• Plan, perform and implement process improvement initiatives (such as Lean or Six Sigma)
• Diagram and evaluate existing processes and aligning improvement to performance shortfalls
• Develop metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities and collecting data to identify root cause of problems
• Provide consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality
• May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control
• Survey and analyze best practices for techniques and processes
• Communicate team progress
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering or equivalent experience in operations as a business process analyst
• 2+ years of direct work experience as a business process analyst either in a business function or an IT setting
• Experience in process modeling using Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) and Decision Management Notation (DMN)
• Solid understanding of End to End Business Process management
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, and experience communicating at all levels of the organization
• Strong analytical, written, and oral communication skills
• Exposure to variety of process improvement approaches (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, etc.)
• Experienced in the evaluation and improvement of business process through the application of quantitative evaluation methodologies
• Willing to travel as required, approximately 25%
• Work location is flexible but must live in proximity to a CGI office
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $52,000-$85,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Business Process Analysis
Process Improve/Bus Transform
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.