CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Salesforce UI Developer in Charlotte, North Carolina
Salesforce UI Developer
Find similar career opportunities
Salesforce UI Developer
Category: Project Management
City: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Position ID: J1218-0164
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Guide best practices for UI/UX security model, mobile deployment strategies, workflow
• Demonstrate Salesforce capabilities to solve business problems by implementing Proof of Value pilots and producing the supporting documentation.
• Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies
• Stay current with the periodic Salesforce releases and leverage the updates applicable to the ORG.
• Be part of a fast paced agile scrum team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field required.
Experience: Minimum five years' experience of UI/UX development.
• Experience with various salesforce applications including: Sales, Marketing, Communities, and Lightning
• SFDC Certification is a must
• Scrum or Agile methodology experience is a must
• Experience in UI/UX development
• An expert in HTML, HTML 5, Java script and CSS.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and SME
• Client friendliness with the ability to build and maintain trusting and value added client relationships
• Ability to work independently and in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
• Must be located in Charlotte NC area and able to work on-site at client location in Charlotte NC
• Comfortable working within a defined budget and coordinating efforts with other teams
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.