Data Quality Assurance
Data Quality Assurance
Category: Testing/Quality Assurance
Main location: United States, Tennessee, Chattanooga
Position ID: J0923-0397
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
U.S. - The best version of me
The best version of us starts with You!
Do you want to take your career to the next level? Are you ready to work with a variety of clients and technologies? CGI is looking for talented developers with a passion for problem-solving to join our team. At CGI, you will solve challenging business and technical problems as a full-time consultant serving local, enterprise clients. You’ll be part of a team of smart, dedicated people like yourself and make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders. Tired of the same old thing? Take your talents to a world class consulting firm that inspires personal and professional growth and values your ideas.
CGI is a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules and locations.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Our quality assurance consultants test a variety of software development, integration, analytics, and other technical projects where they leverage their technical acumen and problem-solving skills to craft creative solutions to complex client challenges using a variety of technologies, tools, and platforms. Your initial focus is testing of integration development for a complex project replacing a client’s core enterprise system with a modern cloud-based solution. Some key aspects of your role are:
• Collaborating with your team members to solve challenging business and technical problems and deliver creative solutions to client needs.
• Participate in the full software development life cycle including scoping, analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, delivery, and support.
• Learn from your peers and from our years of experience through training classes, engineering reviews, and our mentor program to grow in your career and enhance your technical abilities.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
The following skills are required to succeed in your new role:
• Degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar field with computer-based or technical focus.
• 2 – 5 years’ professional software quality assurance experience.
• 1 – 3 years’ experience with data-centric testing, such as testing system integration and data analytics solutions.
The following skills would be additional advantages in your new role:
• Prior direct experience testing data conversions or system interfaces.
• Exposure to Finance or HR functional areas.
• Contribute to test strategy and test plans, including test case design, defect management, and quality reporting.
• Design and execute test scenarios and scripts, including entry and exit criteria, test steps, expected results / success criteria, and requirements suitability/traceability.
• Leverage appropriate technical skills and tools to support your testing, such as SQL, Postman, and Insomnia, to assist with validation of back-end technical system functions like interface tables, message queues, and API calls.
• Ability to identify gaps in business requirements, technical specifications, designs, and testing documentation.
• Experience with test management tools such as TFS and Jira.
• Experience presenting testing results to business and executive stakeholders.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $59,000 - $130,600.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Data Quality Management
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.