CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Director, Health & Wellbeing (Oxygen) in Chicago, Illinois
Director, Health & Wellbeing (Oxygen)
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Director, Health & Wellbeing (Oxygen)
Category: Human Resources
City: Chicago, Illinois, US United States
Position ID: J1021-1054
Employment Type: Full Time
We are looking for a candidate to complete CGI’s global Health and Well-being program, Oxygen. This person will work together with the United States Health and Well-being experts in the development, promotion and implementation of our health and well-being program. As part of an international and multicultural team, you will contribute to position Health and Well-being as a strategic partner contributing to the satisfaction and success of CGI's 3 stakeholders (clients, members and shareholders) and as a significant asset in terms of corporate culture.
This position is part of the global human resources team and reports directly to the Health and Well-being CoE Director. This position opens up great opportunities to work with a team of professionals for whom peer collaboration is essential. It combines global structure and expertise and gives the professional the opportunity to implement activities in the local culture and realities. With these diverse tasks, you will be at the heart of developing a workplace well-being culture and making a difference in the workplace
This role can be located at any CGI office in the U.S.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Act as the lead consultant expert in the Health & Well-being domain by supporting the SBU HR Business Partners, SBU leadership teams and the SBU Corporate Services Functions, providing them with the necessary subject matter information, knowledge, expertise and advice.
• Provide thought leadership around Health & Well-being solutions and their impacts on the organizational performance.
• Align with the global H&W CoE top priorities, define H&W strategy for the US SBUs and ensure alignment of H&W initiatives and programs, as well as cohesion with CGI values, mission and objectives.
• Build and maintain strong and collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders to understand the needs and recommend innovative H&W strategies that meet talent and business strategy objectives and priorities.
• Plan and manage the annual H&W budget for the SBUs
• Analyze H&W data, develop and present quarterly H&W reports to HR and business leaders in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to increase awareness and identify priorities of action
• Stay on the leading edge of H&W trends and best practices pertaining to the US reality (legal requirements, health priorities, business changes, etc….)
• Lead a team of H&W experts to ensure their engagement and cooperation with key stakeholders.
• Evaluate the execution of Oxygen processes and initiatives and propose potential improvement
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Structured, organized, autonomous person capable of performing quality work, team work and planning skills
• Positive leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strong listening, verbal communication, writing and presentation skills.
• Establishes, develops and makes use of a wide network of key relationships from both inside and outside the business, to influence others
• Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of key industry and organization metrics - 'knows the business
• Spots trends and indirect data points that help provide a clearer insight to business issues, and uses these to shape solutions
• Manages group processes to achieve desired outcomes, using tools and techniques to maximise the group’s decision making potential
• Persuades others by drawing from experience and presenting multiple arguments in order to support a position
• Ability to translate clear business objectives into prioritized & actionable plans utilizing basic project management skills
• Dealing with globally spread teams and cultural differences.
• Comfortable in engaging Leader in debates and complex discussions
Skill Set- Years of Experience
Relevant Bachelor or Master Degree and/or health and well-being related certifications - 8-12
Experience in a managerial role - 5
Strong leadership qualities and Experience with health and well-being in the workplace strategic responsibilities - 8-12
Knowledge of the latest approaches and best practices in the field of corporate health & well-being - 5
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Skill Set - Years of Experience
Experience with workplace mental health programs and conducting workshops, education to employees and leaders - 5
Previous experience in healthcare or other medical fields-Knowledge of general benefits services in the US - 5
Advanced knowledge of key industry and organization metrics - 5
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $120,000-$150,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.