Product Manager – HealthCare
Category: Analytics and Emerging Digital Technologies
Main location: United States, Texas, Dallas
Alternate Location(s): United States, Arizona, Phoenix
United States, California, SFO / Bay Area
United States, Colorado, Denver
United States, District of Columbia, Washington DC
United States, Florida, Tampa
United States, Georgia, Atlanta
United States, Illinois, Chicago
United States, Maryland, Baltimore
United States, Massachusetts, Boston
United States, New Jersey, New Brunswick
United States, New York, New York City
United States, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
United States, Texas, Austin
United States, Texas, Houston
Position ID: J0823-1097
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking a creative and passionate Product Manager, who is strategic-minded, thought leader with a consistent track record of innovations, defining roadmaps, and an expert in healthcare Claims and Audits. This person will lead the effort in reimagining how healthcare Claim Audits can be delivered with a Modernized Applied Intelligence Solution and serve our clients with a Platform as a Service.
The Product Manager is a strategic role positioned to help drive CGI into an offering leader in healthcare claim audits and Modernized Edits. This Product Manager is responsible for executing the Product Management lifecycle for existing products to streamline operations and come up with a roadmap to lead the modernization effort by partnering with our Clients and Technology Team. You will leverage your expertise in product ideation, design, management, and implementation to lead multi-disciplinary teams of internal and external stakeholders. As a Product Owner, you must be able to transform our existing product into a world class product suite by using industry functional knowledge and applying modernized techniques and artificial intelligence.
The ideal candidate will greatly accelerate our product efforts and will thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires creative planning, regular course corrections, and the ability to dynamically adjust to new opportunities, technologies, and business plans. Excellent thought leadership, extreme ownership, and strategic thinking will be key for a successful candidate in this role.
This position will require you to take ownership to be the functional owner who can represent CGI in front of our clients, conferences and demo our Product to drive prove of value. You will also take a leadership role in Sales and Business Development initiatives to grow and expand our footprint in the healthcare industry.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Understand our existing products and build a functional knowledge base.
• Prioritize product/enhancement backlog with business strategic goals and identify product/enhancement trade-offs.
• Set clear goals and objectives to measure the success of the product and features.
• Drive priority & clarity of investment decisions as measured by increased revenues and Increased client presence.
• Drive more capitalization measured by increased no of Claim Audits
• Actively drive the design and change management process for enhancements to existing product: ideation sessions, concept development, market, and customer research, etc.
• Support the development of business cases and clearly understand expected business value and outcomes.
• Support management of the product roadmap
• Use applied intelligence solutions/ML to increase time to market and bring more values to our clients.
• Coordinate internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth product launch, increase adoption, and overall product/services/enhancements success (senior management, vendors/partners, clients, members, Marketing, IT, etc.)
• Collect and analyze feedback, needs, or trends with clients, members, or market competitors.
• Work with customers to ensure a smooth launch of products/services/enhancements.
• Understand CGI Industry Solutions Offerings and build inter-relations between product offerings.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5 years of Product leadership/management
• Overall, 10 years+ of IT Experience with Leadership and Management.
• Functional Knowledge in healthcare Claims, Audits, Edits, Recovery etc. is a MUST.
• Knowledge and experience with technical/healthcare systems
• Direct client interfacing and relationship management experience
• Experience with large scale projects and developing solutions.
• Experience working with data analytics to improve existing solutions and/or develop new solutions.
• 3+ Years experience directly working with Clients.
• 3+ Years experience in supporting Sales and Business Development efforts.
• Must have 1 year of experience working in PaaS (Product as a Service) Product Management.
• Preferred to have experience in delivering a product in Azure/AWS cloud environments.
• Experience in Agile Delivery Methodologies.
• Must be able to work in Onsite/Offshore resourcing model.
Skill Set Years of Experience
Product Management 5Healthcare Claims/Audits 5Client Engagement/Demos 3Sales and Business Development 3*CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $95,600 -$223,200
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
Competitive base salaries
Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category.
401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment.
Back-up childcare, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Product Management
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.