CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Junior Project Manager in Cleveland, Ohio
Junior Project Manager
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
CGI Federal Inc. is looking for a junior-level Project Manager to support Commercial engagements. The junior-level Project Manager reports directly to the Project Manager and handles a number of functions to support the ongoing operations of one or more projects. This position will be expected to get involved in day-to-day issues that evolve by identifying the issues that require intervention and developing, implementing, and completing a plan to resolve the issue. This requires them to have sufficient knowledge of the contract requirements and client and CGI expectations to be able to understand when something is an issue and to proceed toward the correct solution. Role will support the Project Manager and Project Director with the daily project activities. The role requires the team member to take initiative and think outside the box to come up with solutions, analyze issues, formulate resolutions and advise management. Organizing team members to complete tasks is also required. This role also provides direct support to the Audit Team, works closely with the Business Analyst for development and automation efforts and ensures project-related deliverables are accurate and on time, according to the project schedule.
Accepting applications until Friday, July 20th
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Analyze performance of contract requirements to identify deficiencies.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define process improvement.
• Develop plan to address performance deficiencies. Ensure that tasks are being completed according to the approved schedule and project guidelines.
• Monitor and maintain documentation of performance deficiencies.
• Maintain documentation and monitoring of routine contract activities (e.g., data files, JIRA tickets, additional documentation requests, month end, etc.) to ensure accuracy and completeness. Develop and implement process improvements for issues identified.
• Maintain knowledge of the project and conduct meetings with the client and internal business partners including documenting meeting minutes, action items, and ensure follow-through by action item manager.
Day-to-day Project Activities completed by the Team can include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Interact with the client, Providers and internal and external stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Produce and conduct quality assurance reviews of correspondence (letters) for mailings.
• Manually print and mail letters or utilize electronic file transfer to send letters; work with IT and project management team members to fully automate the letter process.
• Track and report letter mailings; provide weekly progress reports on anticipated adjustment file submissions.
• Receive daily mail and faxes from healthcare providers.
• Provide prompt follow-up to internal Call Center inquiries.
• Provide prompt follow-up and excellent customer service to external customer (healthcare providers and clients), as needed.
• Generate weekly/monthly reports.
• Promptly communicate production-related concerns to management.
• Participate in process improvement and process documentation efforts; where able, streamline processes to reduce inefficiencies and waste.
• Create, submit and track Help Desk tickets, as needed, to resolve issues.
• Create and maintain project-level documentation; utilize tools such as SharePoint, Ensemble, etc.
• Perform other duties, as requested by Management Team.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor's Degree, with minimum of 2 years of business experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with intermediate skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience working in deadline-driven/office production environment
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Reliability and dependability
• Ability to quickly adapt to new project settings and learn new subjects/projects easily
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements US citizenship required
• May require light lifting of documentation (up to 20 pounds)
• Desire for career advancement
• Desire to obtain Project Management Professional Certification in the near future
• Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma a plus
• Knowledge of Healthcare Industry a plus
Accepting applications until Friday, July 20th
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.