CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Momentum Technical Analyst in Crystal City, Virginia
Momentum Technical Analyst
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Momentum Technical Analyst
City: Crystal City, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J0521-0274
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal has an opening for a Momentum Technical Analyst. Put your years of experience into a future of excellence with CGI. This position does require an Active TS/SCI Clearance, per Federal stipulation.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Work independently with minimal supervision, receiving specific guidance and supervision when needed or provide technical leadership and/or supervision to teams of specialists as required.
• Perform routine computer operations and maintenance (O&M tasks and/or work on operating systems software and its successful integration with the hardware and applications software.
• Provide 24x7 operational support depending on position requirements within the organization.
• Additionally, this person independently researches and resolves routine O&M problems; assist in the resolution of complex O&M problems; execute standard operating procedures (SOPs) and schedules for O&M activities; and may provide written input into the development and documentation of SOPs and schedules for O&M activities.
• Dependent on the job, specialists may assist in the integration, installation, testing and maintenance of specific software relating system environments.
• With engineering guidance, positions install new server software components using established procedures; maintenance of operating configurations and software configurations.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen and have an Active TS/SCI.
•At least 1 year of experience working in a technical environment
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.