CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Process Architect in Dallas, Texas
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
City: Dallas, Texas, US United States
Position ID: J1121-0442
Employment Type: Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Process Architect to join our growing Telecommunications Consulting Practice. The Process Architect will be knowledgeable in business and software requirements development, aspects of testing software the software development lifecycle, as well as be familiar with business environment. The PA is responsible for supporting Solutioning, creation/clarification of business requirements and performing process mapping and re-engineering functions for Service Assurance focused initiatives.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong process background including process mapping, re-engineering, CMO to FMO, Greenfield versus enhance
• Proactive organizational and analytical skills, with focus on software solutioning and process mapping
• Business process management and continuous improvement.
• Ability to understand and map end to end value stream process and provide solutioning recommendations and oversight
• Decompose complex flows and processes and translate business and technical requirements into User Stories and FMO architecture/process diagrams
• Support and drive design and solutioning functions
• Understanding of Service Assurance with a focus on Ticketing processes and systems (AOTS, BMP, WFA)
• Identify process gaps and target improvements in business operations;
• Provide inputs and participate in the cross-functional development of procedural standards and processes
• Knowledge of large telecom projects.
• Knowledge of processes critical to trouble ticketing, ticketing routing and flow
• Experience working remotely
• Must understand Agile / SAFe technology and processes
This role can be located anywhere in the U.S. however, preferred location is Atlanta, GA , Durham, North Carolina, or Dallas, TX.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $75,000- $110,000*
Est. Hourly Range (Colorado Only): $$74-$84/hr*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
· Competitive base salaries
· Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
· 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
· Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
· Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
· Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Process Architecture Mgmt
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.