CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Talent Acquisition Coordinator in Dallas, Texas
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Category: Human Resources
City: Dallas, Texas, US United States
Position ID: J1221-0610
Employment Type: Full Time
Love recruiting? We do too!
Be a part of a fast-growing Talent Acquisition organization in one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
You will be joining innovative team of Talent Acquisition professionals, collaborating with senior leaders and business partners, driving growth and revenue for our Business Units.
If you’re passionate about helping people find their next best role then we believe CGI is the perfect place for you. Join us, share your passion for recruiting and let’s power up the talent engine together!
This role must be located in Dallas or Belton Texas
Your future duties and responsibilities:
How you’ll make an impact
• Support the recruiting function end to end
• Interview coordination and calendar maintenance.
• Candidate Travel and expenses
• Offer generation
• Generate reporting through the applicant tracking system
• Background Investigation/Security Clearance support
• Coordination of onboarding activities in collaboration with Member Services
• Provide support to candidates requiring work authorization processing
• Utilize technology including the Applicant Tracking System to keep accurate and compliant records.
• Contribute to improving the procedures that support the recruiting process.
• Demonstrated sense of urgency working in a fast-paced environment
• Execute administrative and programmatic support including meeting coordination, collateral preparation, file maintenance, audit support and other ad hoc projects.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
What you’ll bring
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred - administrative experience may be accepted in place of degree
• 3+ years’ administrative experience .
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Good experience using Microsoft Word, Excel.
• Detail oriented.
• The ability to organize several task and work with multiple stakeholders at the same time.
• The ability to work in a professional environment, communicating with candidates and hiring managers face to face.
Experience in an HR or Recruiting environment preferred
Knowledge of Social Media platforms.
Knowledge of Microsoft teams preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook a must
Let’s talk about benefits
• Competitive base salary
• Comprehensive insurance options
• 401(k) with a company match
• Share purchase plan with a company match
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
• Work-life balance and flexibility
• Tuition assistance continuous learning opportunities
• Training, mentoring, and career development
• Health savings account
• Disability, life, and accidental death insurance
• Pet insurance
• Member assistance program
• Wellness program
• Member resource groups that provide community
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.