CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Product Manager in Denver, Colorado
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Project Management
City: Denver, Colorado, US United States
Position ID: J0621-0844
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking a Product Manager to join our team!
You will support an exciting client initiative to drive employee experience forward through the implementation of a technology platform for a native mobile application.
Responsible for leading the implementation of the technology platform in an agile delivery methodology.
You will partner across other business and technology teams in order to engage the right teams for speed, agility, tradeoffs, and to meet business negotiated delivery expectations.
You will play a key role in the broader understanding of the growing family of products and will be required to make recommendation(s) to improve existing product teams and/or the addition of new product teams as business and technology demands evolve.
Work closely and communicate with a variety of roles including Portfolio Directors (SPM), Scrum Masters (SM) and other Product Owners (PO), and must have in-depth and hands-on experience with the Agile Release Train engineering practices within the SAFe methodology and SDLC methodologies as well.
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you! Come be part of our top global utility practice, serving 250+ utility providers in electric, water, and natural gas, including 8 of the top 10 in both Europe and North America. Our team of 6,500+ utility experts has significant expertise in providing the right approach to transforming electric utilities to a smarter, decarbonized grid. Our culture is collaborative and casual and we are looking for additional electric utility SMEs to join.
This role is "Preferred" in one of the following locations: Denver, CO; Minneapolis, MN.
Remote will be considered, but expectations is for the role to be performed in Denver or Minneapolis once it's deemed safe to return to an office environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
•Leads the project planning effort, including the definition of the backlog, sprint content and key design decisions.
• Coordinates with other digital transformation efforts and ensures that the native mobile application technology platform aligns with enterprise technology directives.
• Creates buy-in for the product vision amongst internal technology and Business teams.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum 5 years of product management experience with budgets in excess of $2M.
• Experience with application development and mobile application projects.
• Proven experience managing requirements specification, backlog definition, sprint planning and execution activities, design activities, prototype development, testing and final deployment.
• Proven experience on a project with a large number of impacted users, (i.e., at least 500 users) and managing the associated change management.
• Experience in managing project budget forecasts and actuals.
• Experienced with accrual-based accounting.
• Agile experience required.
• AWS experience required; certification preferred.
• Utility experience preferred.
• SAP experience preferred.
• GIS experience preferred.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $75K-$120K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.