CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Project Coordinator (Program Manager support) in Denver, Colorado
Project Coordinator (Program Manager support)
Find similar career opportunities
Project Coordinator (Program Manager support)
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Denver, Colorado, United States
Position ID: J0219-0344
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Supports the Program Manager and three project managers throughout the implementation of the DEMS (Distribution Energy Management System) upgrade..
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Provides the project manager support and assistance in project accounting, budgeting, forecasting, and communication. Contributes to project financial management and reporting. Assists in information collection and validations. Facilitates collaborative documents and data stores
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
*Minimum 5 years of experience in project management with participation on projects with a $5M project budget or greater.
• Experience in managing project budget forecasts and actuals with accrual-based accounting.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
• Must have strong accounting skills, and knowledge of Excel, Word, and Visio
• Minimal travel is required.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Project Management skills including:
5+ years experience managing large complex enterprise level experience projects and budgets > $10M
• Experience in operational technology and Real-time systems, system availability and performance, and impacts to customers
• Strong customer and relationship management skill; builds key relationships with customers, projects team and vendor partners • Must be adept at managing stakeholder expectations, scope, requirements, design, development, testing and deployment using a defined SDLC approach via both internal and external (Vendor) project team resources.
• Proven experience managing scope definition and requirements development from high-level business needs.
• Ability to provide thought leadership and develop clear objectives from general goals.
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills, ability to dissect complex problems and processes and drive solutions and supporting documentation.
• Proven experience managing software and hardware implementation projects following a prescribed methodology working within a formal PMO
• Proven vendor management experience including SOW creation, financial control, and aggressively driving vendor to meet date and budget commitments.
• Proven experience on a project with organizational impact and managing the associated change management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or related degree
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.