CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Senior Project Architect in Denver, Colorado
Senior Project Architect
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Denver, Colorado, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
The Project Architect will assist in the on-time, on-budget delivery of complex and high risk multi-million dollar projects within the Advanced Grid Intelligence & Security (AGIS) Initiative and will work on the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Interfaces project.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Work with the project manager and project team to understand scope, project methodology, and the multi-vendor, multiple teams, complex organization of the project
• Lead, develop and be responsible for high level design for the end to end solution
• Work with Enterprise Architecture, Technology Domain Leads and Solution Architects to design and then review the proposed architecture based on standards, patterns and emerging technologies
• Develop a solid understanding of the functional and especially non-functional requirements and validate the proposed design meets or exceeds those requirements
• Develop the architectural deliverables and other artifacts to be used in downstream SDLC phases
• Communicate architectural deliverables for technical governance reviews and respective technical delivery gates
• Lead technical resources during the detailed design and development phase; and support during testing
• Lead the team from design to solution deployment
• Coordinate technical aspects of deployment including hardware and software environments, networking, security configuration, integration connectivity, monitoring, certification, etc.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Required experience as a senior project or solution architect for a large integration project across a complex environment
• Utility industry experience preferred
• Experience in Integration and Middleware Technologies
• Experience in design and development of integrations architecture in one or more of the following domains: Enterprise Service Bus (TIBCO BW, IBM Websphere, or Oracle Weblogic); API Management (CA API Gateway, IBM Datapower) using Rest based integration patterns; Message Queues (IBM MQs, JMS); Informatica Real Time Services Integration; SaaS based integration patterns for Cloud & Hybrid integrations
• Experience and subject matter expertise in Services Oriented Architecture methodologies and Application Servers (IBM WAS, Oracle Weblogic, or Redhat)
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Experience working within the utility industry.
- Technical Architecture
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.