CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Archer Engineer in Fairfax, Virginia
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
Category:Cyber Security Consulting
City:Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A company committed to clients
You will be supporting a strategic Federal client who’s primary mission will be in implementing a proactive risk management solution to enhance the their security posture. You will work with a highly skilled and experienced team focusing on next generation security solutions. Additionally, you will serve as a trusted advisor, technical leader, and cybersecurity expert for the organization and drive future growth capabilities from existing engagements. You will function as a security advisor and consultant for customers on people, policy, processes, and technology issues surrounding security engagements, while helping scope and design multi-vendor security solutions for large networks.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Day to day activities include working with customer teams and supporting current tasks and activities.
• Utilize thorough understanding of Archer product and provide technical solutions to implement and/or improve efficiency of the system used for Vendor Management, Issues Management, Vulnerability Management and Compliance Management
• Engage RSA vendor on intricate Archer related issues and provide solutions to line of business.
• Perform impact analysis of product upgrade on existing functionalities.
• Configure Archer solutions based on technical and functional requirements using SDLC concepts and/or agile methodology
• Responsibilities include working with the customer intersecting organization (IO) teams
• Work closely with CGI and customer delivery managers to prioritize daily tasks
• Participate in technical meetings with customers’ technical specialists
• Provide support for incidents relating to Archer infrastructure operations
• Continuously improve customers’ RSA deployments and integrate new technologies and services
• Development of workflows to effectively automate assessment and authorization of agency systems and applications
• A member of the program’s security team, individual will provide leadership and support activities to actively manage, track, execute, coordinate and report all tasks pertaining to the automation of assessment and authorization activities of customers’ information systems
• Development of Information Assurance (IA) control analysis and workflow process
• Identify security tools and services to link to ongoing assessment and authorization of information systems
• Continuously review and update Archer continuous monitoring module to aggregate security scanner and sensor data
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s Degree (additional experience may be substituted in lieu of education)
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in supporting Information Assurance specifically focusing on NIST’s risk management framework
• Additional minimum of 2+ years hands-on experience in conducting ISSO duties to include security control analysis, security document generation, vulnerability assessments, incident management, and supporting ATO processes and procedures
• 2+ years of experience administering and deploying RSA Archer, version 6.x, tool suite
• Subject matter expertise in the deployment of Archer use cases
• Experience in consulting and defining customer needs, developing requirements, analysis, and advising solutions to customers
• Thorough understanding and operational experience with Archer’s Continuous Monitoring, Federal Enterprise Management, and A&A modules
• Develop customized scores based on the CAESARS framework for continuous monitoring of security controls
• Experience with implementing custom Archer deployments and understanding of COTS integration
• Experience integrating data feeds into Archer and the integration of scanners and sensors to enable data driven events including but not limited to:
o Service Now
o Tenable Nessus
o McAfee Policy Orchestrator
o IBM BigFix
o Forescout CounterAct
• Articulate and convey advanced technical concepts in presentations and client meetings
• Ability to produce high quality technical documentation
• Excellent troubleshooting skills and strong technical learning aptitude required.
• Experience with translating customer requirements into Archer solutions via custom ODAs, fields, DDEs, and reports where appropriate
• Ability to leverage the Archer Data Feed Manager to integrate external data sources
• Excellent grasp of the methods by which Access Control is implemented within Archer
• Candidate must possess excellent oral/written communication skills and a proven ability to present complex, technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences and be able to document requirements and solution modifications
• US Citizenship required with ability to successfully obtain mid-level, agency specific security clearance (e.g., no bankruptcies within the last 26 years and no criminal records). Position is contingent on the candidate passing the Agency’s rigorous background investigation.
• Familiarity with Archer Incident management module
• Performing product upgrade on existing functionalities.
• Currently hold Archer specific certifications
o RSA Archer Administrator
• Security relevant certifications
o Securityo Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP),
o SANS GIAC Secure Software Programmer (GSSP)
o SANS GIAC Web Application Security (GWEB)
o SANS GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.