CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Call Center Infrastructure (CCI) Project Manager in Fairfax, Virginia
Call Center Infrastructure (CCI) Project Manager
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Call Center Infrastructure (CCI) Project Manager
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Fairfax, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J1221-3583
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
Would you like to grow with an IT organization offering greater opportunity and challenge? Join the CGI and get your career on the fast track!
Our employees work in a highly dynamic, fast paced environment where they work for our Federal clients. We are on the cutting edge of technology, exploring exciting areas of our clients and our business while keeping up the standard of being leaders in the industry. We offer a change to develop a career in a meaningful way and be part of our hardworking and dedicated team. Reach your full potential thanks to learning materials and training, mentoring and coaching, as well as ongoing recognition and feedback programs and career opportunities!
Our benefits include a share purchase plan, a profit sharing program, wellness credits and flexible schedules that guarantee a good work-life balance.
CGI is looking for an experienced Call Center Infrastructure (CCI) Project Manager to oversee the implementation and sustainment of a cloud-based SaaS contact center management solution for a large-scale IT enterprise call center for one of our large Federal clients.
This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest civilian organizations of the US Federal Government. We take an innovative and collaborative approach to supporting our client, working in an agile environment using emerging technologies. You will be interacting with a dynamic team of people, with opportunities to learn and grow as you help deliver the overall solution to our client.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Oversee all aspects of the project, including project/schedule planning, client management, task delivery, deliverables, contractual reporting and people management.
• Lead the effort to implement a cloud-based SaaS contact center management solution for the client’s enterprise call center.
• Coordinate with all tiers of call center support, especially Tier 1, during transition from as-is to future-state SaaS solution and ongoing operations.
• Represent CGI services and performance in all call center operations and relational governance activities, including working with other call center service providers, client program office and their stakeholders on integrated performance issues and opportunities.
• Manage team responsible for monitoring and maintaining the CCI, trouble-shooting and resolving issues.
• Collaborate and communicate regularly with the client regarding all aspects of the project.
• Establish standards and procedures based on industry best practices and ensure they are followed.
• Establish metrics and reporting to monitor on-going performance, perform analysis on metrics to look for continual improvements to process and infrastructure.
• Assess the requirements of the client and recommend suitable solutions.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in IT related field.
• 10+ years of hands-on infrastructure experience.
• 8+ years managing IT projects for federal clients.
• 8+ years managing Call Center Infrastructure for a large-scale IT enterprise call center.
• Experience implementing and sustaining a cloud-based SaaS contact center management solution (e.g., CXone).
• Solid understanding of ServiceNow.
• Familiarity with Tier 1 services and best practices within an IT call center.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.