CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Client Delivery Manager in Fairfax, Virginia
Client Delivery Manager
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Client Delivery Manager
Category: Project Management
City: Fairfax, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J1221-0397
Employment Type: Full Time
The CGI Advantage Client Delivery and Cloud Services (ACDCS) Program delivers and supports a proprietary Government ERP software suite for public sector clients. The Senior Client Delivery Manager is an extremely adaptable leader within the Business Unit, reporting directly to the ACDCS Portfolio Delivery Manager. This position is in a fast-paced, multi-cultural, global environment, executing strategies that drive the success of our customers, and increasing adoption, identification, and positioning of expansion opportunities, building loyalty, and minimizing churn.
The candidate will be responsible for establishing, building, and maintaining customer relationship to promote customer retention and loyalty, including daily interaction with clients and management to triage client Advantage software and/or Third Party software application issues, operational issues, and client escalations. The candidate will also interact daily with internal ACDCS team members and other CGI Advantage teams to help troubleshoot and resolve issues, plan for operational requests and support, facilitate hosted infrastructure planning activities, and assist business development team in opportunities.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Other responsibilities will include:
• Help drive expansion of our Advantage reference and advocacy program through customer participation in case studies, references, speaking engagements, customer-to-customer networking and other activities that demonstrate loyalty and passion for Advantage
• Partner with account team to create account plans by customer to expand solution portfolio, improve performance and meet long-term customer priorities.
• Drive strong customer engagement with assigned customer base through consultative outreach and partnership to directly drive strong customer outcomes across all Enterprise solutions.
• Proactively work with team to share knowledge and customer success across the Advantage ecosystem.
All candidates are expected to operate under the CGI corporate standard frameworks as defined by CGI Inc. Candidate will be expected to cultivate a culture of inclusion, passion for customers, support of other CGI members, Client engagement and serve as an example of CGI mission and values.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5+ years’ experience providing customer service and escalation management
• Strong Customer Success operations experience, including Success Plan methodologies and Customer Engagement tools and strategies
• Ability to work across various teams to collaborate on solutions that are mutually beneficial and drive a best-in-class customer experience.
• Fully accountable and helps drives an internal culture of accountability.
• Strong understanding of IT outsourcing, technical infrastructures and networking preferred.
• Demonstrated rapport-building, negotiation, consensus-building skills and ability to set and manage clear expectation with project team resources.
• Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, tracking and prioritization skills required.
• Ability to define technical and non-technical tasks, understand large scale agile project planning, drive and monitor defined project work (micro and macro level) and report status, risk and issues to various levels of organization management.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple, often competing, priorities and clients within tight deadlines.
• Team-oriented focus, knowledge sharing, professional in all situations (including high stress).
• Ability to build positive and effective relationships with individuals both internal and external to organization.
• Ability to flourish in non-conventional environment with virtual team spanning time zones across the country and in India
• ERP software experienced preferred but not required
• Experience with and understanding of Agile delivery methodologies required
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $76,000-$120,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.