CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. CWS Functional Lead in Fairfax, Virginia
CWS Functional Lead
Find similar career opportunities
CWS Functional Lead
Category: Project Management
City: Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0619-1716
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal is seeking an experienced manager of large scale system implementation in Fairfax, VA. In this role you will support the project by providing your expertise, guidance, consultation, facilitation, and thought leadership to the client and/or project team. A candidate who has experience with the federal procurement lifecycle or contract writing systems is required.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Solution architect and functional lead for contract writing system implementation of Momentum Acquisitions. Reviews project requirements and develops strategies. May participate in business development, proposal writing.
• Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate leads as needed to meet project schedule.
• Develops project plans, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
• Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
• Attends customer meetings and serves as primary client liaison. Leads working sessions to determine acquisition solution needs/requirements and document designs/RTM.
• Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff.
• Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
• Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
5 years of related acquisitions/contract writing experience, including supervisory experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education.
• Effective management and leadership skills.
• Effective administrative and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Support conversion and interface related tasks.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.