CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Director, Management Consulting and Advisory Services in Fairfax, Virginia
Director, Management Consulting and Advisory Services
Find similar career opportunities
Director, Management Consulting and Advisory Services
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0119-2304
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A company committed to clients
CGI is an exciting global company of with a culture of intrapreneurship, ownership, and teamwork. We have an exciting opportunity in CGI Federal for a Director of Consulting Services to join our Management Consulting practice. The practice focuses on end-to-end strategic and process consulting services that cater to clients and prospective clients striving to optimize their performance through Process Improvement, Program Management, Data Analytics, Innovation and Automation, Financial Management, and Human Capital.
The Director will work collaboratively across the business, serving as an external face to the market, and champion to the internal transformation. He/she will establish stronger processes and communication channels to leverage CGI’s market knowledge and have it inform pursuits and initiatives.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Leading/supporting a portfolio of Management Consulting projects
• Focus on solving our Federal customer problems with management consulting solutions
• Senior customer relationship development and ownership
• Sales/Business development
• Member management
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 15+ years of minimum experience in management consulting with US Federal Government clients
• Extensive experience with targeted Management Consulting disciplines
• Results oriented business leader with solid understanding of budgets, forecasting, planning, and complex pricing models
• Business development including strategic sales and campaign execution
• Results-oriented with a strong track record of consulting delivery
• Strong client management skills and ability to communicate and build effective working relationships across a diverse groups of stakeholders. Demonstrated ability to influence senior leaders across a complex organization.
• A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect; superior conceptual thinking as well as analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and collaborate with cross-functional virtual teams
• Bachelor’s degree in fields supporting targeting offerings
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.