CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Director / Sr. Project Manager in Fairfax, Virginia
Director / Sr. Project Manager
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Director / Sr. Project Manager
Category: Leadership and Management Roles
City: Fairfax, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J0122-1781
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI USA - Finding your fit
CGI Federal is seeking an experienced leader to join the leadership team of a growing, dynamic program. Contribute to the continued growth of the program by bringing your expertise in support of program delivery, member growth and development, business development and operational excellence. Work with an experienced team and mature client relationship to bring innovation, delivery excellence and growth in new areas.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Manage the overall success of multiple inter-related projects and customer relationships.
• Lead a team of professionals towards achieving customer, business and member development goals.
• Contribute to business strategy and growth objectives.
• Manage program and project-level scope, issues and risks and quality management.
• Plan and schedule program and project-level activities and schedule of projects.
• Manage client satisfaction.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, based on collaboration, trust and partnership.
• Manage the development of winning proposals and presentations that communicate business solutions based on client business requirements.
• Provide status regarding program health to clients and key stakeholders.
• Ensure contractual requirements are met, controlling scope and schedule.
• Establish well managed financials including forecasting and invoicing; manage profitability of engagements.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
•8+ years IT Consulting Services with experience in business development, architecting and winning new business opportunities and successful project delivery.
•Experience and success building and delivering business within the Federal Government•
•Project management experience with a successful delivery track record.
• Strong people manager experienced in leading and developing high performing teams.
• Strong decision making, judgment and analytical skills; skilled in developing and executing on pursuit strategies.
• Business acumen with solid understanding of budgets, forecasting, planning, P&L’s, and pricing.
• Business development including strategic sales planning.
• Client engagement management and relationship building experience.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to lead and write proposals and deliver executive presentations.
Experience supporting Federal agency CFO organizations
Experience implementing, upgrading or supporting Federal ERP implementations
Experience working with U.S. Federal Legislative Branch Agencies
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.