CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Executive Assistant in Fairfax, Virginia
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
CGI is seeking an Executive Assistant that would support three Vice-Presidents within CGI Federal in Fairfax, VA.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Balance the administrative support needs of three Vice-Presidents
• Coordinate shifting schedules of leadership staff to facilitate meetings and travel arrangements
• Schedule meetings, providing proactive and real-time calendar management
• Screen meeting and message requests to determine priority level
• Coordinate, update and chase delegated tasks according to deadlines
• May act as coordinator for special projects and special events planning.
• Maintain administrative procedures, including business mail, travel arrangements, expense reports, time reporting, authorizations, etc.
• Take initiative and use creativity to come up with innovative processes to improve efficiency and organization
• Order supplies and special requirements for teams
• Manage time frames and budget-related requirements
• Other administrative support and projects as assigned
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Associates degree plus a minimum 2 years of administrative support experience at the senior/executive level or additional experience in lieu of education. Large organization experience is preferred.
• Proficient Outlook skills
• Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong planning and organization skills
• Professional corporate image combined with strong interpersonal skills
• Resourceful and intuitive self-starter, able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic setting and enjoy multi-tasking in a technical and administrative environment.
• Extremely pro-active, with an energetic and professional demeanor and high sense of urgency
• Proven achiever and polished professional
• Resourceful, with the ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• Independent judgment, absolute discretion and diplomacy
• Confidential, dedicated and punctual
• Ability to work outside of normal business hours as needed
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.