CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Federal Acquisition Subject Matter Expert in Fairfax, Virginia
Federal Acquisition Subject Matter Expert
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
The Subject Matter Expert will join a horizontal team responsible for industry outreach, providing account delivery expertise and supporting business development opportunities. The SME will assist with a variety of related initiatives and tasks related to federal budgeting, acquisitions, or financials. Expertise should span the breadth of products in the market, implementation (how the products are used in a production setting), related government policy and guidance, and industry best practices.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Identifying and defining requirements of specific technical, training, and support areas for different federal acquisitions projects.
• Managing across the project lifecycle including assisting with scope definition, business case development, requirements gathering, functional and technical design, testing, training, and implementation phases
• Reviewing and evaluating Federal acquisition business processes ying and defining requirements of specific technical, training, and support areas for different federal financial programs and projects.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 6+ years in working with federal solutions around acquisitions management (i.e. Momentum Acquisitions, Compusearch PRISM, Oracle CLM, Appian ABM)
• Extensive knowledge of the federal acquisitions regulations, processes, directives, instructions, program guidance documents, and milestone processes.
• DAWIA LEVEL III in Contracting or FAC-C Level III in Contracting, CFCM preferred
• Prior experience in implementing federal acquisitions system for an agency
• Problem solver along with ability to multi task
• Prior consulting experience in any of the following areas:
• Business process improvement,
• Acquisitions policies and procedures,
• Acquisitions system integrations
• Work independently and across many initiatives at once
• Proven client management skills,
• Experience in requirements gathering and BPR analysis
• Ability to travel to different client sites in the DC Metro area
• Knowledge and experience in Momentum Acquisitions desired
• Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
• Must be clearable up to a TS/SCI
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.