CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Federal Financials Senior Capture Team Leader in Fairfax, Virginia
Federal Financials Senior Capture Team Leader
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Federal Financials Senior Capture Team Leader
Category: Leadership and Management Roles
City: Fairfax, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J0521-1964
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is among the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world with an exciting culture of innovation, ownership, and teamwork. We have a great opportunity for a candidate who is interested in being a key contributor to a fast paced and growing business that consists of nearly 7000 members geographically dispersed throughout the United States.
As a Federal Financials Capture Team Leader you will have the exciting opportunity to help expand CGI Federals business via competitive procurements across Federal agencies. The leader will utilize their expertise in Federal internal audit, financial statement audit, and financial statement preparation to support the development of proposals and identify strategic content that reflects our growing practices.
The Federal Financial Capture Team Leader will lead the team(s) creating engaging and persuasive proposals to win new business. They collaborate with engagement and proposal teams at each stage of the sales process to solution, write and edit RFx responses, oral presentations, and other related materials. As the leader, you will lead the development of the solution in collaboration with the team. They will utilize their financial management expertise to ensure compliance, consistency of messaging, and alignment with client objectives.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Join a team of financial management and accounting specialists that provide audit, accounting, and financial statements/reporting support.
• Support the effort to identify and secure new opportunities for expansion of CGI’s work at agencies through an existing contract vehicle.
• Incorporate and ensure compliance of our solutions with federal accounting standards, OMB bulletins, Department policy, and other applicable guidance.
• Develop compelling past performance citations that showcase the skills and experiences we have gained from our successful contracts
• Provide technical assessment on proposal content developed by other personnel
• Lead the team for each proposal response effort including leading the solution development
• Participates in proposal storyline sessions with solution architects and key stakeholders to clarify proposed solution, approach, products, and services
• Writes compliant, compelling, and client-centric copy, aligned to the proposed solution
• Transforms technical solutions, delivery methodologies, sales strategies, and win themes into easily understandable and readable responses
• Collaborates with the proposal team to ensure compliance, consistency, and messaging integration
• Collaborates with Graphic Designers to ideate meaningful proposal visuals
• Proofreads and edits proposal sections for clarity, concision, and consistency
• Suggests and supports opportunities for process improvement across the writing team
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree, Master Degree preferred in Finance or Accounting
• 8-10 years of experience with Federal Financial policy and processes
• 5 years in federal proposal development or sales focused writing experience
• Proven skill with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint required; Project & Visio a plus)
• Expert written and oral communication skills
• Excellent grammar and proofreading skills
• Strong time management and ability to work under pressure
Finance & Accounting
Proposal Dev & Solutions
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.