CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Financial ERP Product Manager in Fairfax, Virginia
Financial ERP Product Manager
Find similar career opportunities
Financial ERP Product Manager
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0918-1573
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
The Financial Product Manager will lead management of the Financial Management application within the CGI Advantage ERP product suite. The product manager will be responsible for the CGI Advantage solution which is designed exclusively for state, local, and education organizations. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated interest in technology and business, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
#Li - JG1
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Product Manager role includes supporting the functions below:
• Setting the product direction and strategy for their product and planning contents for each release
• Working with and supporting CGI Product Engineering, Sales, Delivery, and Marketing organizations to define and promote the product
• Supporting the globalization of the product – including strategy, sales, marketing, solution and delivery
• Representing product in client Steering Committee meetings
• Working with clients, prospects, industry analysts, and industry associations to define, promote and sell the product line
• Developing in-depth knowledge of the Financial Management product, features, and functionality
• Identifying and understanding product competitive strengths and weaknesses
• Supporting the development of business cases for future product expansion
• Supporting management of product line partnerships
• Supporting Solutions Management, sales and implementation teams
• Representing product line at industry events and conferences
• Participate in RFP response efforts, specifically writing sections related to ERP solution and delivery
• Participate in oral presentations to customers related to solution and delivery. Align project vision in proposal through handoff to delivery.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Attention to detail and accuracy with excellent organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High degree of emotional intelligence with an ability to navigate complex organization and situations
• Experience with ERP product development & implementations with general consulting skills
• IT Industry Experience - 10+ Years
• Financial ERP Product Experience - 7+ Years
• Enterprise software implementer or solutions engineer experience - 4+ Years
• Software sales or product management role - 2+ Years
• Expertise with ERP solutions such as Workday, Oracle, Infor, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics
• Previous Public Sector ERP experience - 5+ years
- ERP System CSB
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.