CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. HHS Solution Architect in Fairfax, Virginia
HHS Solution Architect
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking a Solution Architect to join our HHS solution team within the Industry Solutions group. This is a senior position requiring a client-facing professional capable of discussing HHS policy and national trends, and technical ESB and SOA topics at the ‘C’ level, and the ability to define and defend the benefits of the overall solution set, both on client pursuits and projects and at national or regional meetings. You will be assisting a high-energy team in pursuits and for implementing end-to-end cloud-based, integrated solutions for CGI clients in a role with very high potential for career growth.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• National visibility as a presenter 2+ times at MESC, ISM or Health IT Connect
• Meet with clients and prospects to build relationships and do initial discovery/qualification
• Support pursuits and proposals with solution design, estimating, costing and writing to meet client requirements
• Support technical delivery of $40M+ multi agency, multi-vendor projects
• Participation in Architectural Review Boards
• Build and maintain project Bill of Materials and software solution license tracking
• Identify and understand the integration points of the solution including data stewardship (owner of source); create a strategy for data migration and federation
• Proactively support the project manager in the execution of the project by identifying and leading the mitigation of any technical gaps and/or risks
• Represent CGI at client governance and status meetings as required to discuss technical aspects of the project and make recommendations to resolve technical issues and/or enhance the solution as required
• Be clearly identified as the senior technical lead on assigned project, and provide technical direction and mentoring for all project resources
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Demonstrated (5+ years) building MMIS solutions in-whole or as modules.
• 5+ years’ experience with middleware services development using Java, AngularJS, GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Abacus or similar technologies. Must demonstrate experience developing reusable services in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). Developer knowledge of RESTful service development required.
• 5+ years‘ developing with middleware including ESB and SOA registry resources
• Experience developing integrated data exchange applications using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web Services Business Process Execution Language (BPEL), ideally leveraging ESB and rules engine technology to connect and transform EDI and ETL content from disparate partners.
• 3-5 years’ working experience as a Developer in an Agile team using a Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment configuration management processes
• 3-5 years demonstrated understanding of HIT data standards including X12, NCPDP, HL7
• 10 + years demonstrated experience as a technical team lead and/or solutions architect on complex business transformation projects. Direct experience integrating multiple COTS product as an overall systems integrator is a plus.
• Demonstrated understanding of security technologies as well as security framework design & development techniques
• Familiarity with enterprise architecture and integration design patterns.
• Demonstrated ability to work with management and functional teams to construct a project plan that addresses all necessary and sufficient client technical solution requirements.
• Be a contributor to the creation of best practices through the identification of reusable project-level assets, and create/maintain project level technical design and development standards
• Strong team leadership, communication, and client management skills are required
• Must be located in proximity to a CGI office
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
- Solutions Architecture
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.